With cooler weather, I always anticipate lots of warm family meals. Sometimes, though, I’m stumped for ideas for easy side dishes that taste great and go with everything. So this week, I’ve rounded up some candidate for tasty side dishes that are sure to please.
There’s a great amount of variety here, so I’m sure there are at least a few that you will love.
Family Fun Friday
Every week at HappyandBlessedHome.com we share the talents and top posts from our blogging friends all around the web with HappyandBlessedHome.com readers via: Family Fun Friday. Over 100+ link-ups are reviewed to select the top features in any of the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Crafts and Homeschooling. Every week is different and is tailored to the trends that are current to help moms save time and energy so they can have more freedom to do what they love best – enjoy family fun!
Please PIN this! And, please stop by your favorites and thank the bloggers who try to help readers by sharing their talents and tips. We’re so thankful for this online community and hope you’ll make new friends online! Giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables, we’ve got you covered at Family Fun Friday.
If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
PIN and Share
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Highlights and FUN FREEBIES!
If you enjoy easy recipes, free printables and family fun you’ll love all these awesome ideas and freebies at HappyandBlessedHome.com. Check out all these amazing features and enjoy the benefits of being a HappyandBlessedHome.com fan. Click a link or an image below to check out some great freebies and resources!
- Tequila Lime Wild Alaska Salmon
- 5 Free Apps for Private Photo Sharing
- 5 Secrets for a Better Daily Routine (Plus 6 Steps for a Better Morning)
- Perfect Grilled T-Bone with Garlic Mushroom Sauce
- 5 Tips for Fall Off the Bone Ribs
- 20 Pages of Fun BEE Activities for Kids
- FREE 27 Page Beach Activity Pack
- 5 Ways Rest Can Make you a Better Mom
- 10 Ways to Make Visiting Walt Disney World Easier with Preschoolers
- Just Arrived: A Powerful Preemie Birth Story
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, recipes, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I think you’ll love these wonderful posts scripted by some of the most talented bloggers I know!
10 New Must Try Side Dishes
I was “wowed” by everyone’s awesome recipes. Since cooler weather means warm, hot meals for every meal, I decided to round up some fabulous side dishes with varieties that appeal to nearly every taste. Here is the list and I hope you find some great ideas for dinner this month!
- Twice-Baked Jalapeño Poppers with Bacon – It’s a twice baked potato with bacon. Need I say anything more? Bacon… By yours truly at HappyandBlessedHome.com.
- Mini Teriyaki Meat Loaves – By Create with Joy. I love the thought of the two flavors, Meat Loaf and Teriyaki mixed together – YUM!
- This Mexican Corn Salad by Michelle over at A Dish of Daily Life looks like it could go with so many main courses. What a great way to enjoy fresh corn!
- A Seven Layer Dip Recipe is perfect on a chip over a variety of mexican dishes including Fajitas, Tostadas, or Empanadas. I love the creamy texture and rich flavors.
- I can see myself serving this Easy Spinach and Artichoke Bake with my Teriyaki Salmon, Chicken Parmesan, Grilled Steak and so many other main courses. I’m thankful that Jessica from Living La Vida Holoka created such a flavor-packed recipe!
- This Cheesy Vegetable Casserole Recipe would be perfect with Steak Skewers, Tequila Lime Grouper, or Chicken. It looks incredibly creamy and delicious. A special thanks to The Gracious Wife for creating it.
- Of course, you have to have a sweet treat to accompany dinner, and these Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins fit the bill perfectly. I love how they balance pumpkin with a touch of sweetness. From Delightfuly E Made.
- Want a super simple, richly satisfying dish? You’ll love this Easy Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole. I created it for my family and they loved every bite!
- It’s almost Pie Season! Don’t miss a delicious Flaky Pastry Dough Recipe perfect for making pie crust.
- And the Beef Stuffed Poblano Peppers by Kit over at The Kittchen would match up perfectly with nearly any main dish.
The Facebook party link-up has been moved to another page, located at: Like Me on Facebook Link-Up Here. It’s a great way to meet other bloggers, network and help each other grow your Facebook Page’s likes.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!