Wow! It’s fall and fun kids’ parties at school, in social clubs, and in homes abound. Some of my blogging friends shared their spooky treat making talents last week, and I’ve rounded them up into 20 Sometimes Spooky Always Sweet Halloween Recipes for Kids!
My family doesn’t really celebrate Halloween, but we do encourage dress up play, and everyone here enjoys sweet treats. So if you need a little inspiration for a Trick-or-Treat Party or Fall Festival, I know you’ll find some great ideas. Thanks for joining the fun at our blogging link-up party, Family Fun Friday.
If you visit Family Fun Friday and link up weekly, I am going to change the schedule a bit and start posting first thing Friday mornings. I used to do Thursday afternoons, but changes in my schedule now mean I have to post on Friday mornings (at least more consistently). So I’ll see you then.
Family Fun Friday
Every week at HappyandBlessedHome.com we share the talents and top posts from our blogging friends all around the web with HappyandBlessedHome.com readers via: Family Fun Friday. Over 100+ link-ups are reviewed to select the top features in any of the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Crafts and Homeschooling. Every week is different and is tailored to the trends that are current to help moms save time and energy so they can have more freedom to do what they love best – enjoy family fun!
Please PIN this! And, please stop by your favorites and thank the bloggers who try to help readers by sharing their talents and tips. We’re so thankful for this online community and hope you’ll make new friends online! Giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables, we’ve got you covered at Family Fun Friday.
If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
PIN and Share
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Highlights and FUN FREEBIES!
If you enjoy easy recipes, free printables and family fun you’ll love all these awesome ideas and freebies at HappyandBlessedHome.com. Check out all these amazing features and enjoy the benefits of being a HappyandBlessedHome.com fan. Click a link or an image below to check out some great freebies and resources!
- Tequila Lime Wild Alaska Salmon
- 5 Free Apps for Private Photo Sharing
- S’mores Granola Bar Recipe and 20 FREE Owl Inspired Book Labels
- 20 Pages of Fun BEE Activities for Kids
- Avengers Costume Party with FREE Party Decorations
- The Ultimate List of 25 FUN Fall Crafts for Kids
- 5 Ways Rest Can Make you a Better Mom
- 20 Activities to get Kids Ready for a Camp Out
- Easy Recipe for 5 Layer Mexican Casserole
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, recipes, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Creativity in the kitchen abounds this week. Fall parties and festivals definitely inspire cooking.
20 Sometimes Spooky Always Sweet Halloween Recipes for Kids
Do you have a little one who is attending a Fall Festival or Halloween Party and they are expected to bring treats? Well then, you’ll love this list of 20 Sometimes Spooky Always Sweet Halloween Recipes for Kids.
- Spider Snacks by Octavia and Vicky http://octaviaandvicky.com/cook-and-eat/spider-snacks
2. How about these cute Frankenstein Cookies from Growing Up Gabel?
3. Could you use some FREE Printables and a Chocolate Stuffed Pumpkin Pretzel? Cute cards for giveaways and gifts.
4. And I love the idea of salty and sweet mixed into this Witch Hat Halloween Pretzel treat.
5. Made with black licorice, these spider cupcakes are easy to make. Cute too!
6. And I bet these Strawberry and Chocolate Ghost Cupcakes taste even better than they look.
7. Do your kids love superheroes? Why not try these sweet rolls with superhero cookies on top? Full tutorial and superhero playdough mats included in the post.
8. Now, these pinecone crafts are not edible. But they were so cute, I had to include them. What a great craft for a Fall Festival party!
9. These Caramel Apples are a big hit with our family and they are SO EASY to Make!
10. Start the assembly line because these Marshmallow Witches will be so much fun for you and all your kids, nieces, nephews, friends…or just do it all yourself. It is so fun to see how different everyone’s looks even though they have the same pattern to follow.
12. Amber from Jade Louise Designs also created this Halloween Kit Kat Cake
13. Jessica from Young at Heart Mommy created these adorable Eyeball Pretzel Sticks.
14. And I’ve never seen it done this way before and I think it’s pretty clever – check out Jessica’s Monster Marshmallow Krispie Treats from Young at Heart Mommy.
15. And if that isn’t enough talent from one blogger, check out Jessica’s Zombie Oreo Cookie Pops from Young at Heart Mommy
16. Britni from Play Party Pin created this Easy Cream Puff Pumpkins Recipe.
17. Chocolate Peanut Butter Halloween Bark by Coralie over at Lovebugs and Postcards
18. Need more party ideas? How about a Superhero themed Fall Festival. FUN Avengers Printables and Party Ideas. Pictured below is a strawberry and cheese Iron Man symbol appetizer.
19. Yogurt Covered Pretzels make for a spooky, googley-eyed treat.
20. Decorate shapes with white sparkle gel for the bones/skeleton and use black sparkle gels for the eyes and mouth to make these super cute Skeleton Rice Krispies
The Facebook party link-up has been moved to another page, located at: Like Me on Facebook Link-Up Here. It’s a great way to meet other bloggers, network and help each other grow your Facebook Page’s likes.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!