As the weather cools, we crave warm meals. So how about a roundup of 10 Slow Cooker and Soup Recipes? Everything looks so meaty, hearty, and packed with veggies. We’ll kick things off with pasta and meatballs, bake up some parmesan vegetable croutons, then a side of layered goodness in the Brazilian Fish Stew, a make-ahead dumpling and chicken noodle soup recipe, and then we have slow cooker French onion soup recipe. Want comfort food at it’s best? Try crockpot chicken and noodle soup, or slow cooker mac and cheese, or an easy crockpot pizza. Then there’s homemade bread and a heart beef stew.
If you visit Family Fun Friday and link up weekly, I am going to change the schedule a bit and start posting first thing Friday mornings. I used to do Thursday afternoons, but changes in my schedule now mean I have to post on Friday mornings (at least more consistently). So I’ll see you then.
Family Fun Friday
Every week at HappyandBlessedHome.com we share the talents and top posts from our blogging friends all around the web with HappyandBlessedHome.com readers via: Family Fun Friday. Over 100+ link-ups are reviewed to select the top features in any of the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Crafts and Homeschooling. Every week is different and is tailored to the trends that are current to help moms save time and energy so they can have more freedom to do what they love best – enjoy family fun!
Please PIN this! 🙂 And, please stop by your favorites and thank the bloggers who try to help readers by sharing their talents and tips. We’re so thankful for this online community and hope you’ll make new friends online! Giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables, we’ve got you covered at Family Fun Friday.
If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
PIN and Share
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Highlights and FUN FREEBIES!
If you enjoy easy recipes, free printables and family fun you’ll love all these awesome ideas and freebies at HappyandBlessedHome.com. Check out all these amazing features and enjoy the benefits of being a HappyandBlessedHome.com fan. Click a link or an image below to check out some great freebies and resources!
- Tequila Lime Wild Alaska Salmon
- 5 Free Apps for Private Photo Sharing
- S’mores Granola Bar Recipe and 20 FREE Owl Inspired Book Labels
- 20 Pages of Fun BEE Activities for Kids
- Avengers Costume Party with FREE Party Decorations
- The Ultimate List of 25 FUN Fall Crafts for Kids
- 5 Ways Rest Can Make you a Better Mom
- 20 Activities to get Kids Ready for a Camp Out
- Easy Recipe for 5 Layer Mexican Casserole
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, recipes, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
Creativity in the kitchen abounds this week.
10 Slow Cooker and Soup Recipes
- Pasta and Meatballs Recipe – I just love this one though and the weird thing is, I only tend to make this when fall comes. The reason I say it’s weird is that I don’t have any kids at home anymore. BUT, this feels like the kind of thing I want to cook on those “school nights”. You know the ones.
2. Toasty, cheesy, and packed with nutrients, these Parmesan Vegetable Croutons are gluten free and the perfect substitute for their higher-calorie, bread-based cousins.
3. Brazillian Fish Stew – There are so many appetizing flavors layered in this dish, from the tangy lime to the creamy coconut milk. Bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes contribute additional splashes of flavor and color and texture.
4. This recipe is not only a calming and soothing soup, it’ a kid-friendly recipe that is also perfect for the Back-to-School season. This Make-Ahead Dumpling Recipe enables me to save time on cooking: Make Ahead Dumpling Recipe and Chicken Noodle Soup.
5. Slow Cooker French Onion Soup Recipe – Melissa writes, “French onion soup tastes best while it’s hot, so don’t let it cool under any circumstance.”
6. Do you struggle with getting dinner on the table? Try Crockpot Chicken and Noodles (Comfort Food at it’s Best)
7. Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese – This is a mac and cheese my whole family will eat, but with sauteed onions and sharp cheddar, it’s for big kids too!
8. Crockpot Pizza (Slow Cooker) Recipe – Kelli writes, “This is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes.”
9. Homemade bread is better for you than store bought bread because there are minimal ingredients and you know exactly what those ingredients actually are. Homemade bread in the slow cooker is a busy moms dream!
10. Slow Cooker Beef Stew – the perfect comfort food! – This easy slow cooker beef stew recipe is a delicious dinner option for any night of the week. Made with tender, delicious sirloin, along with big chunks of carrots, celery, potatoes and mushrooms its the ultimate comfort food!
The Facebook party link-up has been moved to another page, located at: Like Me on Facebook Link-Up Here. It’s a great way to meet other bloggers, network and help each other grow your Facebook Page’s likes.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!