What 25,000 Fans are Loving Right Now!
Woa – where did January & February go? Are we already nearing the end of the first quarter of 2015? WOW! Thank you for being a Happy and Blessed Home reader. I have so many wonderful things planned for 2015. Happy and Blessed Home will continue to focus on preschool tools, encouraging moms, and family fun. This year I’m also adding more easy recipes, home care tips and party planning because they are all things I enjoy; and I have lots of helpful resources and advice to share. I’m also working on giveaways and free stuff for your family because I love my readers!
25,000 Fans – Woohoo!
In the last 12 months I’ve gone from over 5,000 fans to 25,000 fans! WOW! When I switched from Blogger to Word Press and turned on Google Analytics on January 9, 2013, in two years, I’ve gone from 17 followers to over 7,600 subscribers. In addition, fans on Facebook have grown to over 6,400, over 6,300 on Pinterest, and over 2,800 on Google plus, and another 1,400 or so on Twitter. Add Instagram and Bloglovin and I have approximately 25,000 fans! You all are AWESOME and I’m so glad to have you with me on this amazing learning adventure as a mom and blogger. When you help spread the word about Happy and Blessed Home you help this community grow – THANK YOU – I couldn’t do it without your support.
My hope is that as that as this blog grows I can offer even more benefits to you, my readers. My plan is to improve this blog by offering you enriched content and free stuff for your family (free printables, special offers from companies like Amazon, Day-Spring and others, and some fantastic giveaways).
The more fans we have, the more benefits for you, as increased social sharing means greater opportunities for free printables and goodies for readers as well as giveaways and free stuff for your family. So help me spread the word about Happy and Blessed Home. Share the posts you love on Facebook, PIN them on Pinterest and Google+ the posts when you can. Every little bit helps!
Want to follow Happy and Blessed Home, click on these links and join the Happy and Blessed Home Community online:
Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram
What 25,000 Fans are Loving Right Now: HappyandBlessedHome.com
Free printables, fun games and activities for kids, easy recipes, party ideas, ideas for taking care of the home, encouraging posts for moms, and family fun are all reader favorites!
If you enjoy free recipes, printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
And the Winners from the last 12 Months are…
1. Preschool Circle Time Morning Board Printables: Free Preschool Circle Time Morning Board Printables with over 35,000 pageviews and over 12,200 PINS!
2. Montessori Planning Charts: FREE Montessori Preschool at Home Guide with Planning Charts has over 13,328 pageviews and over 4,847 PINS and is in second place!
3. Fun Crafts for Kids: With 490 Pins and over 12,750 page views, The Ultimate List of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids is the third most viewed and loved post by HappyandBlessedHome.com fans.
4. Carmel Pecan Apple Pie: With 100+ Pins and over 9,960 page views, my mouthwatering Carmel Pecan Apple Pie is in fourth place among readers and fans. I promise, if you make this – your relatives will eat it in disbelief!
5. All About My Family Book Craft: With 119 Pins and over 9,150 page views, my FREE printables to Create an All About My Family Book Craft is in fifth place.
6. FREE Sesame Street Birthday Party Printables: With 111 Pins and over 7,730 page views, my FREE prinatbles to create your own Sesame Street Birthday Party Decorations is an extremely popular post – and loaded with fun free printables to create your own Sesame Street birthday party at home 🙂
7. Over 1300 Pages and 800 Activities of FREE Preschool Alphabet Printables: With 326 Pins and over 6,770 page views, my FREE Alphabet Printables (starting with the letter A) are a true reader favorite.
8. FREE Weather Tracking Printables: With 637 Pins and 5,030 page views, the FREE Printables for Weather Tracking is in 8th place.
9. Free Calendar Printables: With 4,775 page views and 119 Pins these FREE Calendar Printables with Stickers and and Numbers is in ninth place. I’ll have another set ready this fall!
10. FREE Easter Book for Children: With 1,092 Pins my FREE Easter Book for children was super popular last year! It’s still FREE for subscribers so make sure you subscribe to get your free copy 🙂 Plus you can also order my Easter Printables – over 50 pages of games/crafts/activities and fun for kids!
Want to know what the Most POPULAR POSTS for 2013 were – the things 5,000 fans loved in 2013? I’ve listed the TOP 10 for 2013 in order below. The links will take you to the posts.
- Organize and Inspire Preschool Learning with Montessori – Complete with charts, labels and everything you need to start preschooling at home using Montessori
- Family Fun Friday – I host Family Fun Friday every week so the link will take you to the category for Family Fun Friday and from there you can select which post interests you the most. Family Fun Friday is a link-party where I feature the best blog posts from other bloggers on the web.
- Teaching Time – FREE Printables to help you teach your preschooler how to tell time.
- FREE Advent Ornaments – 24 Printable ornaments with corresponding scripture to celebrate Advent
- FREE Alphabet Printables for Subscribers – 50-60 page Printable Packs for each letter of the alphabet from our Learn to Read Series with over 30 activities per letter.
- FREE Circle Time Morning Board Printables – FREE printables to help you establish a morning board routine and teach basic skills like calendar reading, telling time, recognizing weather, etc.
- A Mickey Mouse Cake You Can Make – Free Recipe with detailed directions and photos.
- FREE Brown Bear Printables – Make your own story book box for an animated story-time with your little one(s).
- FREE Skills Assessment Charts to prepare for Kindergarten
- FREE Weather Tracking Charts to help preschoolers learn all about the weather.
Thanks again my beloved subscribers and fans!
Subscribe for all the good stuff from HappyandBlessedHome.com
If this is your first time visiting Happy and Blessed Home, I blog to encourage moms, offer free preschool tools, and share ideas for family fun. If you enjoy free recipes, printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
What’s Your Favorite Resource from HappyandBlessedHome.com?
I hope you enjoyed the list and all the great resources. Have a favorite? Let me know in the comments – I would LOVE to hear from you.
Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram
I link to a bunch of link parties each week. Please find my list at: link parties.
Thanks for being a fan! Do you have a board for encouraging moms, preschool tools and/or family fun Pinterest? Help spread the word and PIN this post on Pinterest!