Good Morning Readers. I’m featuring the letter “M” printables for our preschool alphabet study today. We started our letter M study yesterday and my eldest son’s favorite activity is cutting and gluing. This printable pack has all sorts of goodies – a moose puppet, mitten lace-up card, vocabulary flashcards, dolch sight words, tracing, cutting, gluing, shapes, a maze, puzzle, and so much more.
Three Ways to Engage with the HappyandBlessedHome.com Preschool at Home Learning Curriculum
There are three ways to join our family in our preschool at home efforts and all three are included in this post about the Letter M.
- Level 1: FREE – Sign up for my FREE Printables as a member of HappyandblessedHome.com. Whenever I send out a free printable, easy recipe, or idea for family fun, the post will go straight to your in-box. Plus, you always have access to these FREE 5 Packs of Alphabet Letter Printables whenever you visit me online.
- Level 2: Al la Carte – If you love the 5 Page Packs of Alphabet Printables, you will absolutely love the full packs with 30+ activities for each letter of the alphabet, you can purchase the complete 30+ Activity Packs online in my store at Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Level 3: Get the full curriculum, complete with training videos, lesson plans, resource guide, printables, and online support, sign up at VisualMontessori.com. For the latest coupon or sale price on the curriculum send an e-mail to support [at] visualmontessori [dot] com
This pack includes a fun new game “Monkey Says” that works just like “Simon Says” except in this game, players can earn a banana playing card for each correct follow of the things “Monkey Says” to do. Instructions for the game are inside the printable packet.
There are math exercises that go along with the vocabulary study with a mice addition and subtraction game on a farm field.
Great exercises for fine motor skills and letter recognition and reading with the “Make the Letter Mm with mice” printables.
Don’t forget, you can do all sorts of fun things with letter “M” words. You can make marshmallow snowmen with toothpicks and marshmallows. You can do sorting, counting, and addition and subtraction with M&Ms. You can glue M&Ms or marshmallows 0n to the letter “M” printed out on colored construction paper. The possibilities for fun are endless.
Guidance From A Certified Early Childhood Education Teacher:
As an Early Childhood Education Certified Teacher, HappyandBlessedHome.com is where I share enriching activities for preschool development with some fun and simple preschool activities you can do at home with your children. I have a passion for helping other moms and teachers with their preschool at home efforts. Now I teach other moms how to preschool at home with fun preschool activities through my online preschool program: Visual Montessori.
I spent more than five years developing a preschool learning curriculum for my two boys and I used the principles of Montessori, and everything I’ve learned about childhood development, to create a preschool learning curriculum based upon the 12 Sensitive Periods for children between the ages of birth and six years old as outlined in Montessori.
5 FREE Preschool Worksheets for Preschool Alphabet Letter M
Here I am sharing 5 FREE Preschool Worksheets for Preschool Alphabet Letter M. It’s a sample pack from our family’s preschool at home program, Visual Montessori, based upon the 12 sensitive periods as outlined in Montessori.
If you enjoy the FREE 5 Preschool Worksheets for Preschool Alphabet Letter M, you may also like the entire Letter M Printable Pack, it includes 30 activities focused on learning the letter “M” and short words that start with the letter “M”. Click here to purchase the entire Letter M Printable Pack online.
What’s Included with Letter M
35 Activities for Preschoolers Includes (pages: 63):
- 10 Coloring Pages
- 1 Maze
- Letter M for sensory tracing
- 1 Connect the Mice
- Moose Puppet Craft
- Moose Puzzle Craft
- 20 flashcards with short words that start in “Mm”
- Flashcards with letter “M” sight words
- 5 Do-a-dot Pages
- Letter Mm with Mice
- 5 Tracing Pages
- Mitten Lace-Up Card
- Shapes, Cutting and Matching
- Cutting Practice
- Align and Count
- Counting and Organizing
- “Monkey Says” Game
- Math with Mice
Download your copy of 5 FREE Worksheets for Preschool Alphabet Letter M
To download your free copy of this 5 FREE Worksheets for Preschool Alphabet Letter M with 5 fun learning activities for preschoolers to help them learn about the Letter M. Simply click the yellow button below.
If you’d like to see what we did last year including a table set-up for sensory items and activities for little ones for ages 22-40 months go to the post: Letter M. If this is the first time you’ve been to Happy and Blessed Home, make sure to check out my home page. There you’ll see headlines that will take you straight to a TON of other resources including even more free printables.
Learn to Read
If you would like to assess your preschooler’s readiness in the area of reading, I have a free chart in my post, Advancing Preschool Reading Behaviors. If you have a preschooler who knows their ABCs and who has expressed an interest in reading, this series of posts will be perfect for you. We’re on a journey to learn to read short words from either the list of Dolch sight words or short words that are easily represented with pictures. If you like this post, please PIN it on PINTEREST. 🙂
FREE Preschool Worksheets from my Preschool Alphabet Series
For each and every letter of the alphabet, you can access 5 FREE Preschool Worksheets for each letter of the alphabet. The worksheets are designed to illustrate what you can find in my printable packs online at TeachersPayTeachers. But if you truly want an awesome at home preschool experience, you’ll want to sign up for my online preschool at home program at VisualMontessori.com.
Moms who preschool at home with VisualMontessori.com gain access to 30+ training videos, 1,300 pages of printables that cover all 12 sensitive periods for learning from birth through age six, my Montessori preschool lesson plans, a resource guide for each and every letter of the alphabet, and online support.
Click through to gain access to 5 FREE Preschool Worksheets for each and every letter of the alphabet:
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter A
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter B
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter C
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter D
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter E
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter F
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter G
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter H
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter I
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter J
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter K
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter L
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter M
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter N
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter O
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter P
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter Q
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter R
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter S
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter T
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter U
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter V
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter W
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter X
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter Y
- Learn to Read Preschool Alphabet Letter Z
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have helpful preschool curriculum and teaching materials delivered to your inbox. E-mail messages may be delivered from HappyandBlessedHome.com or VisualMontessori.com. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I do not spam my readers and I protect your privacy. Your e-mail address will only be used for updates from Happy and Blessed Home and/or Visual Montessori. Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home fan and if you’re using these printables and are enjoying them, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
Thanks for being a fan! Do you have a board for preschool activities or homeschooling on Pinterest? Help spread the word and PIN this post on Pinterest!