My vision for Family Fun Friday is to connect moms with amazing bloggers. I want help busy moms with great tips to help them plan fun activities with their families as well as find juicy nuggets of new information to care for their homes, children and families. Every week I’m inspired by all the wonderful posts and I hope you are too. I treasure your comments and I would love to hear from you about Family Fun Friday – just click “read more” to go to a page where you can leave a comment.
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
This week we’re settling back in after being away from home for eight weeks! Bear with me as I’m still trying to get my “sea legs” unpacking from our trip and from our evacuation due to forest fire in June.
I did manage to create some FREE printable face clocks and digital clocks to help teach your little ones how to tell time. To download the FREE printables you can go to this post: Tell Time.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
– these posts feature family fun ideas and activities for two or more of your family members.
1. Eric at Happy Birthday Author shared a fabulous craft – pillow cases to go with a wonderful book Steam Train Dream Train. What a wonderful way to encourage kids to read and get excited about bed time.
2. I love this idea for Sandy Plaster Hands by Life with Moore Babies – I only wished I’d known about it when we visited the beach this summer. 🙂 This would have made a wonderful keepsake from our trip.
3. Paula over at Beauty Through Imperfection shared 20 Things that Surprised Her About Motherhood. Paula – I’m right with you – motherhood was full of surprises for me too. And there is nothing as spectacular as being a mom!
4. Cheryl at Moms and Munchkins shared 5 Hoola Hoop Games for Kids – a fantastic way to have fun together – and burn off some energy – great ideas!
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):