If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and PIN their post directly from their site. Thanks!
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “A” and every week I post free printables. This week you can download your free printables for the letter “A” here: Letter “A”. Plus I’m working on a new FREE Zoo Animals Bundle – coming soon!
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
AND, introducing my new co-Host Diane Haller from MyLifeAsRobin’s Wife. Diane is awesome and we’ll be working together to help promote this link party! Please make sure to stop by Diane’s Facebook page and give her a “Like” when you have a moment.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
Our latest winner is Christine over at I Dig Pinterest for her Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake! Congratulations Christine – please contact me with your desired selection. All winners need to let me know within three days to claim their prize. 🙂
Some examples of the jewelry I am giving away. Your link-up and/or comment is your entry to WIN. BTW, I can make wedding party custom jewelry – contact me if you’re interested. 🙂
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. Kristi at I Should Be Mopping the Floor posted this adorable Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Book – once you read the coupons I think you’ll agree, there isn’t a mom I know who wouldn’t love these!
2. Nancy at ThereIsGrace linked a guest post by Amy from Just Do it Y’all titled “Raising Thankful Children in an Entitled World” I was touched by her story and found it to be a gentle reminder of advice for raising thankful children.
3. Connie at Family Home and Life posted “Easy Mexican Skillet Casserole” – There are only a few ingredients and the recipe is easily adaptable to your family’s tastes. Thanks Connie!
4. The Measured Mom posted a super cute Memory Matching Game for kids based on transportation. These are super cute FREE printables and are a great way to spend time with little ones.
5. The PIN Junkie shared some wonderful Gift Ideas for Teacher Appreciation week – through May 10. Check out these super cute ideas!
6. Mums Make Lists provided a great list of ideas (and link up) for Sensory Play with your little ones. This is a great way to spend time together – enjoying sensory play!
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together.
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. If you did not link up last week, please add your link to the “Like My Facebook Page” party. This is now a rolling list – you will not need to add to it every week.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Try to leave a comment on at least two other posts.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word if you can.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: