How about a list of 25 Delicious Fall Recipes you can make with Kids?
Two weeks ago I shared a list of The Ultimate List of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids, a week ago it was Over 30 Fun Fall Activities for Kids and this week it’s 25 Recipes to Fire up Your Taste Buds for Fall with Delicious Fall Recipes You Can Make with Kids.
This share-a-thon is part of a collaborative effort of bloggers from the Kid Blogger Network with some recipes from my friends at Pollinate. These bloggers have so many wonderful ideas and many are easy recipes you can make with kids. Pumpkin bread, candied pretzel sticks, carmel apples, pancakes, muddy buddies and so much more.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
2. Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes has created these Candy Dipped Pretzel Rods that could easily be decorated to match any part of the holiday season.
3. Kristen, who blogs at Mommy in Sports was on a mission to create new foods and she drummed up these colorful and healthy Fall Leaf Whole Wheat Pancakes.
4. Shashi who blogs at Runnin Srilankan whipped-up these Pumpkin White Chocolate Brownie Bars.
5. My friend Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes shared this kid-friendly Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies Recipe. Perfect for snacking.
6. Shashi who blogs at Runnin Srilankan found a creative and tasty use for Quinoa with her Quinoa PB&J Bars.
7. Britni from Play Party Pin created these five minute Easy Candy Corn Pudding Cups.
8. Britni used pumpkin in a whole new way in her Easy Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls on Play Party Pin.
9. Stephanie over at The Tiptoe Fairy has an amazing recipe for Slow Cooker Mulled Apple Cider.
10. Stephanie from The Tiptoe Fairy combines two of my favorites in her Pumpkin Bread with Salted Carmel Sauce.
11. How about some Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mints by Steph over at Crafting in the Rain. Simple and yummy!
12. Coralie over at Lovebugs and Postcards baked up a decadent Peanut Butter and Brownie Bites Recipe.
13. My Sweet Sanity created some Apple Cinnamon Cider Doughnuts – a recipe perfect for Fall.
14. Carly from Ever Clever Mom shares two nut-free cookie recipes that are easy to make with kids – Pumpkin Spice Cookies and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
15. Shari over at Faith Filled Foods for Moms has created a bunch of recipes of Homemade Snack Foods for Kids.
16. How about an Apple Pie Recipe that Kids Can Make? Check out this Apple Pie Recipe on Megan’s blog NEPA Mom.
17. Here is a Pumpkin Pie Dip that goes great with fruit so it is a healthy snack for families from NEPA Mom.
18. Sugar Ants has rounded up six fun recipes for Fall Sweets for Cooking with Kids.
19. Would you like another variation on the Candy Corn Jello Pudding? Check out this version by We Made That.
20. Simple Healthy Pumpkin Spice Cranberry Cookies by Bare Feet on the Dashboard.
21. In the Playroom shared these Easy Apple Biscuits to Bake with Kids.
22. Super easy recipe to make with kids – Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies by The Chirping Moms
23. From Mum in the Madhouse we have cooking Cakes and Biscuits with Children.
24. Healthy Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake from True Aim Education is made without flour and has low sugar.
25. And once you carve up your pumpkin, try these Roasted Pumpkin Seeds by Amber at Jade Louise Designs
A special thanks to all the bloggers who shared these Delicious Fall Recipes You Can Make with Kids! I hope my readers find this list inspiring for some fun kitchen memory making.
Big Pinnable Graphic: 25 Delicious Fall Recipes You can Make with Kids
Originally Published on: Oct 11, 2014 @ 12:00