Last week I shared a list of The Ultimate List of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids and this week I’m sharing Over 30 Fun Fall Activities for Kids.
This share-a-thon is part of a collaborative effort of bloggers from the Kid Blogger Network (of which I am a happy member). These bloggers have so many wonderful ideas – you’ll have enough fun fall activities for kids to fill every day of the month! Free Play doh placemats, recipes for scented and taste-safe play doh, math games, slime, leaf rubbings, pumpkin painting and so much more. This series on Fall crafts, activities and family fun is part of a HUGE $2,000 cash giveaway. We’re giving away four $500 prizes to four lucky winners. Make sure you register to win. If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest you’ve already earned three entries – all you have to do is click the entry on the Rafflecopter form to be entered.
Next week I’ll share my Ultimate List of Fall Recipes for Families. If you want to make sure and catch all this amazing fall goodness, sign up for my e-mail newsletter. Subscribers also receive access to loads of free printables including free preschool books I’ve written, and tons of games and activities.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
For the $2,000 Cash Giveaway, the bloggers from the Kid Blogger Network have teamed up to give away four prizes worth $500 each. We think it’s the perfect time of year to help out some families who might put $500 to good use. Would you like to win? If so, please enter the rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post. There are loads of ways to enter to win and every time you enter you’re helping support the bloggers who put together this giveaway. We hope you’ll share some bloggy love and tell your friends!
Over 30 Fun Fall Activities for Kids
1. Does your little one enjoy sensory bins? You’ll like this Autum Sensory Bin from Liska at Adventure in a Box.
3. From Craftulate – Sensory Oobleck for Fall
4. No Time for Flashcards has an adorable Acron Craft for fall.
5. Want to create a pumpkin pie? How about Pumpkin Pie No Cook Play-Doh by Jaime at Frogs ad Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
6. And if you prefer apple scented over pumpkin, you’ll like this Apple Play doh by Brittany from Love Play Learn.
7. Kids will love these Autum Hedgehogs by Emma at My Little 3 and Me.
8. This Thumprint Pumpkin Patch by Michelle at Crafty Morning is perfect for children who are still toddlers.
9. Superheros and Teacups shared some great books about apples to read with your kids this fall.
10. Megan at Coffee Cups and Crayons shared a fun apple science experiment.
11. For children who can read, check out the Fall word tree created at the Nurture Store
12. I think you’ll also enjoy the Fall Play doh math games at the Nurture Store
13. For kids who love active play, you’ll enjoy this Leaf Hop created with sidewalk chalk from Artsy Momma.
14. For an easy fall tree activity using contact and construction paper check out Nicolette’s post from Powerful Mothering
15 . Angela over at Teaching Mama shared Apple Scented Slime.
16. Painting Pumpkins with Toddlers by Bare Feet on the Dashboard
17. Leaf Counting Activity can be fun for everyone and is shared by Becky at Your Modern Family.
18. Your Modern Family also shares a Fun Fall Activity for Kids with her post Pumpkin Pie Play Doh.
19. Why not go on a leaf hunt? Make sure to take the Best Books to Take on a Leaf Hunt by Edventures with Kids
20. Want to include some science activities? How about The Art and Science of Leaf Rubbings by KC Edventures.
21. In the Playroom created a Bubble Wrap Handprint Tree using bubble wrap. A fun sensory experience for kids.
22. Do your kids enjoy playing with Play doh as much as mine do? You’ll like these FREE Fall-Themed Playdoh Mats
23. For an easy fun fall activity for kids, try this free printable for Fall Leaf Shadow Matching.
24. Why it is called Fall? Activities for exploring trees in the fall by Mae from Mommy Loves Trees
25. How about some slimy fun? Check out this Pumpkin Slime Play Recipe from A Jeweled Rose.
26. Enjoy adventures outside? Try this Fall Fun Nature Hunt Printable by The Chirping Moms and head outdoors.
27. Apple Learning and Playing for Kids of all ages from Life Over C’s.
28. Craftulate shared a wonderful fine motor skill activity in this Fall Leaf Punch Collage
29. For children who like to plan their activities on a monthly calendar, my friend Stephanie from Multitasking Mom is offering a Free October planner for kids.
30. Love the smells of fall? Try some cinnamon scented finger paint from Golden Reflections Blog.
31. Need more ideas? Check out this free printable Fall Bucket List by my friend Heather at Frugal Homeschool Family. Visit her post to download your free copy.
A special thanks to all the bloggers who shared these wonderful fall activities for kids! I hope my readers find this list inspiring.
$2,000 Cash Giveaway with Four $500 Winners
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info. Click on the link “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” if a window does not immediately open on your screen. Happy Fall! a Rafflecopter giveaway