Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It’s an exciting time for our family and I find that if I plan a few weeks ahead of time, everything runs much smoother. So this year, I’ve rounded up 15 Easy Thanksgiving Kids Activities and Crafts with sensory play, puzzles, name tents, books, and lots of keepsake turkeys.
15 Easy Thanksgiving Kids Activities and Crafts
My blogging friends have linked up toilet paper crafts, coffee filter crafts, a turkey wreath, a holiday acorn pudding, a sensory and play-doh bin, and loads of free printables, including a 20 Pages of fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kids Pack, free puzzles, free book list, free place cards for the Thanksgiving table, and a free “I Spy” game. No matter what your kids are into, this list of fun and free 15 Easy Thanksgiving Kids’ Activities and Crafts is bound to have you covered.
If you visit Family Fun Friday and link up weekly, I am going to change the schedule a bit and start posting first thing Friday mornings. I used to do Thursday afternoons, but changes in my schedule now mean I have to post on Friday mornings (at least more consistently). So I’ll see you then.
Family Fun Friday
Every week at HappyandBlessedHome.com we share the talents and top posts from our blogging friends all around the web with HappyandBlessedHome.com readers via: Family Fun Friday. Over 100+ link-ups are reviewed to select the top features in any of the following categories: Encouraging Posts for Moms, Recipes, Family Fun, Crafts and Homeschooling. Every week is different and is tailored to the trends that are current to help moms save time and energy so they can have more freedom to do what they love best – enjoy family fun!
Please PIN this! 🙂 And, please stop by your favorites and thank the bloggers who try to help readers by sharing their talents and tips. We’re so thankful for this online community and hope you’ll make new friends online! Giveaways, recipes, homeschooling, kid’s activities and free printables, we’ve got you covered at Family Fun Friday.
If you are looking for the best tips, links, resources, freebies and more – you’ve come to the right place! Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family! Welcome to our community!
PIN and Share
To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow.
Highlights and FUN FREEBIES!
If you enjoy easy recipes, free printables and family fun you’ll love all these awesome ideas and freebies at HappyandBlessedHome.com. Check out all these amazing features and enjoy the benefits of being a HappyandBlessedHome.com fan. Click a link or an image below to check out some great freebies and resources!
- Tequila Lime Wild Alaska Salmon
- Mexican Cornbread Stuffing with Jalapeños
- S’mores Granola Bar Recipe and 20 FREE Owl Inspired Book Labels
- Mouthwatering Caramel Pecan Apple Pie
- 20 Free Printable Kids Activities for Thanksgiving
- The Ultimate List of 25 FUN Fall Crafts for Kids
- 24 FREE Cards of Inspiring and Encouraging Words
- 20 Activities to Get Kids Ready for a Camp Out
- Easy Recipe for 5 Layer Mexican Casserole
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, recipes, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
The season of Thanksgiving is upon us. I think you’ll enjoy these creative and meaningful ways to celebrate Thanksgiving. Gota love this list of Thanksgiving Kids Activities!
15 Easy Thanksgiving Kids Activities and Crafts
- Kids Thanksgiving Centerpiece – This tutorial includes cute photos for an Indian or a Pilgrim family. From Better Homes and Gardens.http://www.bhg.com/thanksgiving/crafts/kids-thanksgiving-centerpiece/?page=2
- Fall Acorn Pudding – I love this simple dessert idea – and I know it’s something kids will love, from Spaceships and Laser-beams.https://spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com/blog/party-food/fall-acorn-pudding-thanksgiving-ideas-for-kids
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Turkey – Check out how colorful this turkey is!https://typicallysimple.com/watercolor-coffee-filter-turkeys/
- FREE 20+ Page Thanksgiving Day Activity Pack for Kids – Coloring cutting, puzzles, matching, write and draw – it’s all in there. Keep the kids busy and learning while you pull together meals and dishes for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Thanksgiving Books for Kids – Books are our family’s favorite way to enjoy time together.http://crystalandcomp.com/thanksgiving-books-for-kids/
- Free Thanksgiving I-Spy – Great for cognitive development among littles.https://lifeovercs.com/free-printable-thanksgiving-i-spy/
- Play-Doh Turkey – Fantastic sensory play and it teaches kids about spatial organization of a bird – as in the order of the parts of the turkey.https://lifeovercs.com/create-a-turkey-free-play-dough-printable-for-thanksgiving/
- Thanksgiving Conversation Starters for Kidshttps://www.fivespotgreenliving.com/thanksgiving-conversation-starters-for-kids/
- FREE Thanksgiving Day Cards & Crafts for Kids – Includes printable feathers. Teach kids to write down on the feathers the things they are thankful for.
- Fall and Thanksgiving Puzzle Activities from Gym Craft Laundryhttps://gymcraftlaundry.com/fall-thanksgiving-puzzle-activities-printables/
- Hand and Footprint Thanksgiving Turkeys – My kids would love to get paint on their hands and feet.https://thankyouhoneyblog.com/hand-footprint-thanksgiving-turkeys/
- Thrifty Turkey Wreath from You Brew My Tea.https://www.youbrewmytea.com/2014/10/thrifty-turkey-wreath.html
- Ways to beat the crazy business of the holidays and talk to kids about gratitude. 8 Tips for Teaching Toddlers about Thankfulness:
- Thanksgiving Sensory Bin. Sharla’s got some great experience on working with kids who need sensory experiences. https://www.thechaosandtheclutter.com/archives/thanksgiving-sensory-bin
- Printable Leaf Place cards – Gift the kids an opportunity to be a part of setting the Thanksgiving Day table with this easy craft. https://frugalfamilyhome.com/home/diy/printable-leaf-place-cards-for-thanksgiving
- Oh, and I thought I had this wrapped up, but then I saw this cute tracing activity on My Joy Filled Life: https://www.myjoyfilledlife.com/2016/09/21/thanksgiving-tracing-worksheets/
Happy Fall and Thanksgiving Holday Ya’ll!
The Facebook party link-up has been moved to another page, located at: Like Me on Facebook Link-Up Here. It’s a great way to meet other bloggers, network and help each other grow your Facebook Page’s likes.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! Linkers will be added to the e-mail reminder I send for this party. Thank you. If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!