Family Fun Friday is for moms who want FREE tips on family fun, recipes and printables. Here is where I hope to connect my blogging friends with my friends who are moms. If you enjoy Family Fun Friday please let me know. I treasure your comments and I would love to hear from you about Family Fun Friday – just click “read more” to go to a page where you can leave a comment.
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
There are only a few days left to WIN a FREE iPad Mini and over $1,000 in gifts cards and prizes. Make sure you enter to WIN!
This week I featured a post with my FREE Alphabet Printables. I love creating these illustrations for my preschooler and they are perfect for introducing letters, new words and objects and are perfect for coloring. Enjoy!
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
This week the common thread was about focusing on our growing families and on loving each other by building traditions and gathering together. I think you’ll truly enjoy this week’s top family fun posts.
1. Back-to-school is just around the corner and Christine over at I Dig Pinterest did an amazing roundup of FREE printables and back-to-school traditions that I think you’ll love. You need to check out her post Fun First Day of School Traditions when you have a minute – I promise you’ll love it!
2. And with Fall in the air who wouldn’t love an Outdoor Fire Pit? Perfect for family time! Well you wouldn’t believe this awesome tutorial for Building your Own Fire Pit and Patio by Six Sister’s Stuff complete with planning details, photos and video. Want to build a patio and/or fire pit? Don’t miss this blog tutorial.
3. Katie with Preschool Inspirations posted Growing Children with a Greenhouse. It’s a great way to teach young children and a wonderful way to spend time together.
4. Emily at My Love for Words wrote a wonderful post on 5 Tips for a Happy Marriage. I think her advice is perfect for a husband and wife who want a loving home. Check out her post for some great tips! BTW Emily – your wedding photo is Gorgeous!
5. Planning a short road trip or a busy day of errands? Check out Angela’s post 5 Ways to Keep Kids Busy in the Car on her blog Teaching Mama. Angela – thanks for this post – I plan to take a little trip with my boys to the zoo before the cold weather sets in, so this was a perfect post!
6. Brooke who blogs at Rivers of Water is focusing on studying scripture and has a wonderful post on What Love Does and Why it Matters. A great post if you’re seeking some inspiration.
Selecting my favorite blog posts that focus on food is getting harder to do because the posts are so good. Make sure you click though your e-mail to get to the link-party to see all the great recipes – you’ll have something new to make in the kitchen every day of the week!
1. Kari at Sourdough Native shared these delicious Marsala Pork Cutlets. She writes, “Who says you can only use chicken for a Marsala dish?” I agree!
This week’s theme is Back-to-School with wonderful FREE printables, checklists, games and more!
1. Mums Make Lists shared a great idea for teaching even a three year old about learning how to count by tens in her post Cool Maths Games for Kids. And, she shares some fabulous tips on her post Back to School Checklist.
2. Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes shared a wonderful roundup of FREE printables for Back to School.
3. If you have a preschooler at home, check out Teaching Mama’s post Preparing to Teach Preschool at Home. She has cute organization and great tips.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):