As a family on a budget, I do a bunch of research before I make a purchase. I can personally attest to this curriculum as I truly believe you are getting more than what you pay for with this book.
Once printed the book is one inch thick. About 1/3 to 1/2 are the lesson plans and the remainder are the printables you get that coincide with the lesson plans. There is a lesson plan for each letter and every letter coincides with a bible story. Stacie will help you take your preschooler through the bible from the beginning to end. I took a few pictures of my own personal copy. My copy is not bound, but I’ll be putting it into a 3-ring binder soon.
Over the past year, Stacie’s shared 28 lesson plans with activities and ideas for a four-day preschool week. And now you can get all the lessons at one time in one inexpensive and easy to download package for only $14.
This is a wonderful preschool curriculum great for moms and their preschoolers:
- All of the units are in one download (192 pages)!
- Weekly printables.
- The package includes a printable Alphabet Notebook, Notebook Cover and printable map pieces for the “Treasure Map”.
- You get access to a printable lesson planning template.
- You get these extras: a preschool assessment form, a Bible story chart, Certificate of Completion, and basic instructions to get you started.
- You’ll have access to God’s Little Explorers Facebook group.
- The price breakdown is just $0.50 per weekly lesson.
How God’s Little Explorers Christian Preschool Curriculum is structured
Each week you will find four main parts to the program:
1) Bible Adventure: This is the time to read the Bible story, sing any recommended songs, and do a related craft or project.
2) Theme Adventure: During this time, you’ll explore the theme with crafts, science projects, cooking projects, and so forth.
3) ABC & 123: This time will specifically introduce an alphabet letter. You’ll also explore colors, shapes, and numbers during the year.
4) Life Skills: Preparing a preschooler for life is much more than teaching them the ABCs. Each week, there is a review various self-help skills, learning to complete chores correctly, practice manners, and do a service project.
If you like what Stacie’s developed, I think you’ll also enjoy her book, “Thanksgiving Heart: Cultivating Gratitude in Young Children All Year Round“. The book price is $2.99. In this book Stacie inspires parents with creative ways to cultivate thankful hearts in our children. The book includes:
- Practical ways to encourage thanksgiving in children.
- 30 service projects
- 15 gratitude discussion starters for families
- Application questions at the end of each chapter.
- Printable 30-Day Scripture & Activity Guide
- Printable Gratitude Journal
- Printable Thank You Card
- Printable Incentive Chart
I just wanted to share this very special resource with the readers of Happy and Blessed Home. Sales are for a wonderful cause. As I mentioned, I purchased the download myself and was impressed by Stacie’s great ideas and the thoroughness and professionalism of her curriculum.
Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home subscriber and for supporting efforts such as the one to raise funds for an orphanage in India.
In His Grip,
Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’