Carmel Apple Pull Apart Bread, White Chicken Chili, more FREE Thanksgiving printables, prayers for your children, a $1,000 Cash Giveaway, FREE Awana Songs on MP3, fun science experiments, and so much more are featured this week at Family Fun Friday!
To celebrate 2,000 FaceBook Fans (Woo-Hoo!) & the month of Thanksgiving, I want to give my readers and blogging friends a special thank you for either following or linking up at Family Fun Friday. One click earns your free entry and if you already follow me on FB you get 5 more entries! On November 14, I will select a winner from the Rafflecopter entry form for a FREE copy of:
In this book you’ll find some amazing and awesome recipes for holiday cooking with real food (i.e. no high fruitcose corn syrup, or other “funny” stuff). So you can eat healthy and delicious food throughout the holidays!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Rafflecopter will ask for your e-mail but I just need it so I can e-mail the winner. I won’t be saving the e-mail addresses or anything so don’t worry about entering it into the Rafflecopter tool
If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. Thanks so much! If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family. My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. AND, don’t forget to enter to WIN a $1,000 CASH Giveaway. A whole bunch of bloggers teamed up to bless someone this Christmas and I hope that someone reading and following on Happy and Blessed Home is a WINNER. This year I’ve also created a super fun Christmas Fun for Preschoolers Activity Pack. I’m selling it as a way to raise funds to support my blogging. It’s only $1.99 and includes 36 Fun Activities for Preschoolers. You can dress a snowman, decorate a Christmas tree, count reindeer and so much more. Click the link to read more. This week is the only week that you can purchase the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle. If you need help planning meals, organizing your activities, want to lose weight and/or get fit, learn more about healthy and real foods, then this eBook bundle is for you! It comes with a twelve week support group and over $150 worth in free products. The package is less than $30 and you can break it apart and give some away as Christmas gifts if you wish. Click the link to learn more: Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle.
And, I created 32 FREE Activities and Printables for teaching preschoolers how to read the letter “C” and short words that start in the letter “C this week. Subscribers, I had some technical difficulty with the RSS footer last night so today you should find it in your RSS feed when Family Fun Friday goes out Friday morning. I apologize for the little glitch. Just in case, you can also download it here: Letter C FREE printables. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
- If you’re married you will be encouraged and spurred on by this post by Tara from Its My Sweet Life, I did not Marry My best Friend she writes, “we can be loving even when we don’t feel especially affectionate.” Great insight Tara!
- Georgina and her family took it outside in her post Visiting our first Corn Maze on her blog Craftulate. Some beautiful pics and such an inspiring way to have fun. Thanks for sharing.
- And speaking of fabulous FREE printables, check out this post by Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes Free Thanksgiving Printables. Just some gorgeous printables, thanks Amy!
- Boni from Mom by Example shared some very wise advice in her post Toddlers and Fresh Air. What a wonderful way to spend time together as a family.
- Women Abiding created some beautiful printables and some encouraging words for parents in her post Six Crucial Prayers to Pray for your Children I recommend stopping by and downloading the printables.
- Lisha from the Blish Blog shared her Easy 3 step Chili For Children. Adorable pics and a great recipe for cooking in the kitchen with kiddos!
- Melissa from Melissa’s Cuisine posted a phenomenal looking Apple Glazed Pork Loin. It looks delicious.
- Melissa also posted an amazing Carmel Apple Pull Apart Bread. Just looking at the pics makes my mouth water.
- Sue from Busy Moms Connect posted Healthy Apple Spice Granola. Granola is one of my favorite things to eat. Thanks for sharing!
- And I can totally see making this White Chicken Chili for my family on a cold day. Special thanks to Christine from I Dig Pinterest for this fabulous recipe!
- I like this Baked Gnocchi Skillet because it looks hearty AND easy to make. Read more about it on Flavors by Four.
- My boys love pineapples and they love peaches so these Pineapple Peach Chipotle Pork Tacos by Jamie from Love Bakes Good Cakes would be a hit in our house.
Every week I am inspired by so many wonderful ways to teach young children. If you like this list please PIN it! Letter C Activties for Preschool
- Debbie over at Bible Fun for Kids shared a beautiful Thank you God for everything Book complete with FREE printables and loads of ideas for creating your own book at home.
- This post on Character vs. Curriculum written by Sara Elizabeth at A Mama’s Story brought tears to my eyes. She writes, “While I want my sons to be successful, I’d rather they are known for honesty and integrity rather than their ability to bring in six figures. I don’t want them to have have a strong reputation in the business world, while neglecting the needs of their family and deceiving fellow colleagues.” I agree Sara.
- Megan at Education Possible shared a great post on Science Activities to Learn About Levers. She writes, “Science activities make lessons come alive and engage students.” Great idea Megan.
- Heather at Golden Reflections Blog shared 20 Must Have Items for Fall Sensory Activities. She has a comprehensive list and “What is great about a lot of these items is that you may already have them in your home, which is a great way to save some money!”
- Kathy at Cornerstone Confessions is offering FREE Awana Appleseed Song Downloads. How fun! And a great way to learn bible verses via music.
- And on After School with Smarty Pants you’ll find some great Books with Science Experiments for K-3. I haven’t started teaching my boys much in the way of science yet, but she shares some great tips with her post.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you. Button Code:
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun. In His Grip, Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’ To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much! I link up to a bunch of parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week. P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):