Healthy skillet meals, cooking with kids, Thanksgiving Games, fire safety, pulled pork, chocolate bundt cake, free printables and more are all featured this week at Family Fun Friday.
If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. Thanks so much!
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family. My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much.
Just a few hours left to take advantage of Melissa and Doug’s 25% Off Everything Sale. Click this link to read the post complete with coupon code and my recommendations for toys for learning, and toys for boys, girls, and babies.
This week I also shared how we made a Fall Wreath using real Leaves and a Free Fall Printable Bundle for Preschoolers. It includes coloring sheets, words for tracing, and an activity to color and decorate a tree with leaves.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
I love that so many of your ideas are themed around fall. These posts inspire me to make memories with my little ones. I need a bucket list every fall. Check out these inspiring bloggers.
- I just thought these were adorable. I can totally see doing this as a family activity with my boys. It would be messy sensory play and a great way to get them to eat all at the same time. These Jack O lantern candy corn apples from Gina at Klienworth and Co would make for a fun activity.
- Kim over at Stuffed Suitcase shared this great post Apple picking fall fun. What a wonderful way to celebrate fall and have fun together as a family.
- Phyllis at Grandparents Plus shared a family fun post 15+ Thanksgiving Games for Family Fun. Check out her post for some great ideas.
- Bake thru the Bible by Create with Joy is a review about a book that expands upon a marvelous idea – baking as a way to teach children about the Bible. Brilliant and a great way to spend time with young children – cooking in the kitchen.
- Lisha from TheBlishBlog shared this adorable description of her favorite time of day – Tea Time with her daughters. What a great idea Lisha!
- LalyMom shared some super fun activities to teach children about fire safety in her post Three Fire Safety Activities This is mommy creativity at it’s best – making learning about something very serious lots of fun to do. It’s also a great way to spend time together.
So some recipes are healthy – like the skillet meals, pasta sauce and apple and onion pulled pork. And some aren’t quite so healthy… french fries and chocolate cake. Yum!
- Stacy at Stacy makes Sense shared 25 Healthy Skillet Meals. She writes, “no cream of soups included or boxed ingredients. Just honest-to-goodness food.” And Stacy cooks with real butter – so do I Stacy! Great round-up.
- Beth cooked up these delicious looking Homemade Crispy French Fries on The First Year Blog. I love my fries extra crispy so this was a great post.
- Gina from Klienworth & Co. does it again with her New England Dip Sandwich. My husband would love this – it features his favorite ingredient – meat!
- And Alice’s Slow cooked pasta sauce for kids over at Mums Make Lists is more than just a sauce. Alice writes, ” I have discovered a slow cooked pasta sauce that is even better because it lets you cram in even more hidden vegetables than you would think possible in one sauce!”
- Susan from Flavours by Four shared this delicious-looking Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake. In this season of apples and pumpkins it’s nice to see such a yummy chocolaty desert.
- Sarah at Thank you Honey Blog shared a slow cooker Apple Onion Pulled Pork. She Writes, “It’s healthy, Paleo, Gluten Free, Low- Fat, and Low Carb.”
Inspired learning fun from some talented bloggers! If you like this list please PIN it!
- Kim from Write Shop shared Writing Activity Centers for Family Fun filled with great ideas to teach children how to write even if they are reluctant writers.
- Tanya from Finding the Teachable Moments shared some great Ideas for Cooking with Kids. I love how hands-on she makes the experience with her kids. For some great ideas check out Tanya’s post.
- Cathy at Growing in God’s Grace shared Bible in a Year with your kids. She has some great ideas and posts weekly on the topic. 🙂
- Homemaking with Heart shared Homeschooling Preschoolers – using what you have. Using things we already have is so practical. If I need something new I always check to see if I can get it used somewhere. Great post!
- My son is very interested in learning to read so I really like these FREE Dolch Site Word Cards. Thanks Pinkie Fae for sharing these.
- And Crafty Moms Share did a leaf hunt and craft – a tactile learning experience perfect for fall.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):