This week’s Family Fun Friday features a treasure hunt, fall foliage hike, conversation starters, free printable bible songs, spelling and counting games, and even more activities for your family. For feeding your family the recipes this week highlight flavors like pumpkin, eggplant, bread, cookies, and brie cheese. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site. Thanks so much! If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family. My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. This week I shared my FALL Inspired Carmel Apples and FREE Fall Wall Art Printable. I was inspired by all wonderful posts about FALL last week! Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
I love all your wonderful ideas for spending time together as a family. Fall is an inspirational time of year, and all my blogging friends are really inspiring me! Check out these amazing posts. If you like this list I hope you’ll PIN it. 😉
- Jodie from Growing Book by Book shared some wonderful October Table Topics. She writes, “these are conversation starters to use at the table to get your kids talking. This month’s table topics are fun animal facts.” Thanks Jodie – what a great idea!
- Renee from Next Gen Homeschool shared a beautiful post titled: Autumn Inspiration: Fall Foliage Hikes. Just look at all the beautiful pics and I’m sure you’ll be inspired to take a hike with your family.
- I love this idea from Life with Moore Babies – A Sight Word Treasure Hunt. It’s a great way to send time together, have fun, and learn all at the same time!
- Noreen from Crafty Journal shared a wonderful tutorial that helps to preserve the colors in fall leaves. I think this would be a great activity to do with kids. Go collect leaves and then teach them how to preserve the leaves.
- Craftulate shared these precious Toddler Decorated Monster Cookies. I could totally see my boys making these and having so much fun!
- Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes created some beautiful Fall Printables that would be perfect for cupcakes or labels or something fall-ish. She’s super talented and you don;t want to miss her post if you like free printables.
Breads, appetizers, desserts, main courses… ya’ll have outdone yourselves again. Thank you for sharing these wonderful recipes!
- I love one pot dishes! You save on clean-up and cooking prep. Check out Kari’s recipe for One Pot Eggplant, Zucchini and Pasta over at Sourdough Native.
- Leslie from Lamberts Lately shared some amazing Baked Brie Pillows. Wouldn’t these make a fancy appetizer for a dinner party? Great work Leslie.
- Laura from Thrifty Homemaking shared her recipe for Healthy Pumpkin Bread. I love the idea that you can have a healthier version. 🙂
- One Tipsy Chick whipped up an amazing Layered Taco Bake. How do you do that at the last minute? It looks awesome.
- Gabrielle at MamaGab shred her Mamas Bread Pudding. A bread dessert – heavenly!
- Alexis shared these adorable Football Cookies (Funny Face) on her blog Mom 2 My Crazy 2.
- And Six Sister’s Stuff used Pumpkin in a whole new way with their Soppilla Pumkin Cheesecake Recipe. Yummy!
There is no shortage of amazing talent when it comes to moms who teach their little ones. Once you see what they’ve shared I think you’ll agree – we have some very talented bloggers and teachers sharing their resources at Happy and Blessed Home. If you like this list please PIN it!
- The Measured Mom shared these adorable Count and Clip Monsters – great for teaching little ones about counting. Anna also shared this Free Spelling Game for Fall – another great game for little ones.
- Debbie from Bible Fun For Kids shared a wonderful set of teaching tools in her post Moses Review for Preschool.
- I love these Fall Light Table Activities from Where Imagination Grows. It’s a super creative way to use a light table to teach little ones.
- Tauna at Proverbial Homemaker has some wonderful downloads and lessons like this one: Words Lesson: Who Made God? Thanks Tauna for the wonderful download.
- My friend Amy over at Wildflower Ramblings created a beautiful set of free printable Bible Songs. There are 15 in all. I just downloaded them and they are awesome. Thanks Amy!
- B-Inspired Mama shared a guest post by Dyan of And Next Comes L titled Game of Music Theory for Kids. As Krissy writes, “music learning, like most learning, is absorbed so much easier when kids are young.” Thanks to you both for sharing this post.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
If you are having trouble linking, we’ve seen some issues with Google Chrome this week. You can leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!