Would you like FREE tips on family fun, recipes and printables? Last week the entries were so good I opened a new category! Organizing and DIY. Yup. Just had to highlight a few of those. 🙂 Family Fun Friday is an awesome resource for some of the best tips and wisdom online and I hope you can click through and pick up some great advice from some amazing bloggers. If you like seeing organizing tips as a part of Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, just click “read more” to go to a page where you can leave a comment.
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you Pin the lists buttons on Pinterest you’ll help this blogging party grow!
This week I completed a major project for my preschooling at home efforts – a morning board. It’s a tri-fold display board that I review with my preschooler in the morning to help him learn how to read a calendar, tell time, track weather and seasons, read a bible verse, count money, and learn shapes, colors and numbers. It also helps us organize our day with Montessori Preschool Activities. This week I posted the FREE Calendar Printables with stickers and tracing pages. Feel free to download for your own personal use. If you like it, please help me by pinning the post on PINTEREST. 🙂
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
- Alison over at Pint Sized Treasures writes, “home-cooked meals are more than just food” and she shares some of the research supporting a family meal time in her post Return to the Kitchen Table. Our family enjoys dinner at home almost every night and it is a wonderful way to spend time together as a family.
- Amy over at Wildflower Ramblings shared a brilliant post Just Live the Internet Can Wait about her personal goals and boundaries with the internet. She writes, “What do I want my children to remember? Me? Or me attached to a laptop? I want to be present with my children.” Thank you Amy for a gentle reminder about what is truly important.
- Donna from HoliMess wrote an inspiring post about Going Camping with God. I love her use of imagery and that we are like a tent aglow with God’s light inside of us. If you’re looking for inspiration, check out this wonderful post.
- Love, love, love this list from Sisters Raising Sisters about 10 Heroes for Girls. Penny Lane writes, “I want my girls to grow up with role models they can truly model themselves after. Not Hollywood actresses, sports stars, or comic book characters, but real people, who did really big things.” The list is so good, I think it works for boys too.
- And Jen from Confident in Grace shared Why Families should Play Games. She writes, “The main idea is just to take time to play together. It’s an investment in your relationships that will multiply endlessly.” She includes a list of her families favorites so I highly recommend checking out her post.
- I love how flexible this Free Cleaning Checklist is from Emily over at My Love for Words. You can print a blank or a ready-to-use version. I printed copies for myself. 🙂
- Tenns at New Mama Diaries created and shared some FREE Chalkboard Pantry Labels. They are super cute – if you need labels you should check these out.
- I also thought this Chalkboard Desk DIY was a great way to have a multi-use piece of furniture in a child’s room. Great work by Nicole at 365ishPins!
- Gina over at Kleinworth and Co shared this fabulous Kid Command Center. Great ideas for organizing – thanks Gina!
- Christy over at One Fun Mom posted my favorite idea ever – The Self Cleaning House! I want a self cleaning house don’t you? check out her great tips!
- Kids Activities Blog shared a fantastic toy closet makeover in her post How to Organize Toys. I need to do the same for my two boys!
I ran out of time to do a graphic for food and learning this week but my top pics are:
- Best French Toast Ever By Jenn from We do Fun Here, Yum!
- One Skillet Pasta Meal by Nicole at 365ishPins – I like one skillet meals ~ time saver!
- Loaded Mashed Cauliflower by One Tipsy Chick was so good her husband is still raving about it.
- Gina from Klienworth and Co does it again with her Dulce De Leche Banana Blueberry Pie Bars
- Nancy from There is Grace shared a fantastic post titled Why you will never find the perfect school option. Want more info about school options – this post is for you.
- The expert in making lists, blogging at Mums Make Lists shared an extensive checklist in her post Starting School Checklist. Thank you!
- Anna from the Measured Mom shared an informative post You can teach your preschooler to read, If you’re looking for tips she’s a wonderful resource.
- And last, but not least, Life With Moore Babies shared How do I teach a Strong Willed Child?
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):