If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and PIN their post directly from their site. Thanks!
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “B” and every week I post free printables. This week you can download your free printables for our “Brown Bear” book box here: BROWN BEAR Printables. Plus, I’m working on a new FREE Zoo Animals Bundle – coming soon!
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
AND, if you haven’t met her already, please meet my co-Host Diane Haller from MyLifeAsRobin’s Wife. Diane is awesome and we’ll be working together to help promote this link party! Please make sure to stop by Diane’s Facebook page and give her a “Like” when you have a moment.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
Some examples of the jewelry I am giving away. Your link-up and/or comment is your entry to WIN. BTW, I can make wedding party custom jewelry – contact me if you’re interested. 🙂
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. Teacher at Home has a comprehensive and fun post on introducing your little one to the Letter I. You can visit her post at Teaching Little Ones At Home. I’m just amazed at all the creative ideas, activities and fun she has packed into one post!
2. Crystelle Boutique shared this delicious Strawberry Cream Pie Recipe. Yum! Fresh strawberries and summer – two things that go great together!
5. Sonya Barker from At Home with the Barkers posted My Ten Priorities As a Mother. Sonya, as a new mom, your list mentors and inspires me. Thanks for the fabulous post!
6. And I thought these two posts went together. Like Mama Like Daughter posted some BEAUTIFUL snapshots of her children on a Nature Walk and Nicole at 365ish PINs shared a nature walk printable with a wonderful list of items to gather. I hope you’re enjoying the warmer weather and spending some fun time outside with your family.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together.
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. ROLLING FACEBOOK LIST: If you did not link up last week, please add your link to the “Like My Facebook Page” party. This is now a rolling list – you will not need to add to it every week.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Try to leave a comment on at least two other posts.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word if you can.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):