Wow! More wonderful link-ups last week. If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts. Since we had a bit over 25 ideas I picked two winners of our free jewelry contest. Moving forward I’ll be looking for 50 ideas to run the contest. 🙂 I think all of the ideas have been super creative and fun for families too. I will highlight three favorites with each post so here are our two winners and a third great idea!
The winners are:
1. Jodie Fitz and her post with her Free snowman printable to pack in your little one’s lunch AND
2. Kirstylee and Cassidy over at Moms Have Questions Too who did a marvelous post on creating puffy-paint letter cards as a Montessouri sandpaper alternative
Jodie and Moms Have Questions Too will be able to pick either a necklace or earrings as a prize.
I’d also like to highlight:
3. Darlene Collazo who had a wonderful idea for spending time with family. You can read more about it in her post “20 Minute Swap”. I especially like the fact that the idea incorporates one-on-one time with Daddy.
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up. I truly enjoy connecting with others and I love sharing what God is teaching me in the areas of mothering, parenting, discipleship, and marriage. I hope you are enjoying joining me on the journey.
Family Fun Friday is great for readers of Happy and Blessed Home to learn about some great ideas for Family Fun. If you are reading this blog post and leave a COMMENT you will be entered into the drawing for a free necklace or pair of earrings. To leave a comment click the header and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment.
Bloggers, for you, there are two ways to WIN:
1. Leave a comment (1 entry) – be sure your comment includes an idea for Family Fun
2. Link your blog post (5 entries)
If you do both, you get six entries. How easy is that? Necklaces and Earrings pictured below. Cheri picked the green necklace and Jenn picked the red. Based on what our new winners select, our next winner can pick either the multicolored (corals and neutrals) necklace or a pair of earrings – how fun is that! 🙂
For my blogging friends, as announced in Announcing Family Fun Friday Link Up Party, to win, link a post with the following in mind:
- Family Friendly
- Any activity that could be translated into something FUN for the family to do
- You can post on preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, crafts, anything that could be fun for two or more members of a family
- Family traditions make great ideas too!
If you’re going to blog it may as well be for free jewelry! I will run the contest when I have 50 ideas for family fun.
It’s just my way of meeting new bloggers and building community on the topic of having fun with our families. I pray you’ll join us every Friday for Family Fun Friday and I’ll keep giving away jewelry till it’s all gone (I have about 30 pieces). I will add my favorites from your posts to my Pintrest board to showcase your ideas. Thanks for linking with me here at Happy and Blessed Home. AND I’ve added a linky tool to my link parties list. If you host a link party please add it so myself, and my fellow bloggers can link up with you too!
As a courtesy, readers and bloggers, you can make this link up even better:
- Link as many posts as you want (or share your ideas in the comments)
- Please visit at least one other blogger and leave a comment. Bloggers love comments!
- A link back to http://HappyandBlessedHome.com is helpful but not required- thanks!
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
AND – I am still offering a Safari Games Bundle that is FREE to Happy and Blessed Home subscribers. To read more on how you can get your FREE gift go to: FREE Safari Games or click the button below.
P.S. Bloggers – if you share my “Free Ideas for Family Fun” button (see below) on your blog send me a link in the comments or contact me via my “contact me” page and I’ll give you five extra entires. I run the contest when I have 50 ideas. If the button below does not work try the one on my sidebar (I recommend retyping the quotes in the code too).
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!