Baby Boy Jungle Theme Ideas and Baby Shower
Oh my gosh y'all! It is exciting. Jordan gave birth to a baby boy and 6 amazing blog friends got together from all over the world to host a Baby Gift Blog Hop with a Glam Safari theme. Wahoo!
If you know of someone expecting a baby boy you will love these baby shower party ideas, room decorations, mom and baby gift ideas, and of course, a 115 page book I wrote inspired by my journey with a preemie and a little guy with sensory processing disorder called "Baby Ready". You can read more about the book below.
So with our further adieu, let me introduce you to the blog hop hosts:
- Bri of Halfpint Design who created a gorgeous Safari Party Food Table
- Sarina of Joy in the Commonplace who put together a Jungle Safari Gift Basket
- Anna of Practical and Pretty who created an awesome Safari Muslin Blanket
- Valerie at The Val Around Town who always knows how to glam it up and her Glam Safari Photo Backdrop
- Lori at Giggle Home Furnishings who knows what baby wants with this Safari Baby Magnet Board
- And me, Monica from HappyandBlessedHome.com who write an eBook to help mommies prepare for and adapt to life with baby called, "Baby Ready"
- Starting with Bri, check out these adorable Safari-themed party food ideas! Perfect for your next baby shower or animal loving toddler party!
2. Sarina of Joy in the Commonplace who put together a Jungle Safari Gift Basket
3. Anna of Practical and Pretty who created an awesome Safari Muslin Blanket
4. Valerie at The Val Around Town who always knows how to glam it up and her Glam Safari Photo Backdrop
5. Lori at Giggle Home Furnishings who knows what baby wants with this Safari Baby Magnet Board
6. And me, I wrote a book with everything I could think of to help mommies prepare for and adapt to life with baby called "Baby Ready." - see details below.
Aren't all the ideas amazing? So glam - especially for a baby boy!
Please get to know these amazing women by following them on Instagram!
- bri @halfpintdesign
- Sarina @joyinthecommonplace
- anna @practicalandpretty
- val @thevalaroundtown
- Lori @giggle_home_furnishings
- Jennifer @boobeandesign
- Monica @handbhcom
"Thanks for coming over from Giggle Home Furnishings, isn't that magnet board perfect for photos of baby?"
Make sure to stop by Bri's blog at HalfPintPartyDesign to keep going with our Baby Shower!
More Info on Baby Ready in case you or someone you know is expecting a baby. Lots of bonuses with this special blog hop!
Baby Boy Jungle Theme Ideas and Baby Shower
Expecting a Baby? This guide makes it easier! Over 11,000 copies sold
“Baby Ready” is the guide I wish’d I’d had when I was expecting. Being the mom of a preemie born at 30 weeks, I understand what an awesome and tremendous change happens when you have a baby. This book is my heart poured out on paper with practical tips and advice to help you prepare for and adapt to life with baby. Over 11,000 copies of this book have already sold and I don’t want you to miss out on this amazingly helpful guide. Just click below to place your order. You can purchase “Baby Ready” and receive the eBook, a Kindle version of “Baby Ready” and all the printables for only $7.99 in one easy download by clicking on the image below.
This eBook is jam-packed with helpful checklists, tips, links and resources – you’ll have everything you need to prepare for and adapt to life with baby. This book is perfect for both first time and experienced moms.
Baby Ready includes: Things you can do to prepare for baby’s arrival
- FREE Baby Gear Links
- Freezer Meal Recipes
- Nursery Set-up
- Baby Gear Recommendations
- Baby Registry Checklist
- Selecting an Obstetrician
- Hospital Tour Checklist
- What to Pack for the Hospital
- Pregnancy Tracking Apps
- Baby Name Planner
Make life easier after baby is born
- Baby Tracker
- Breastfeeding Tips
- Bottle-feeding Tips
- Get Baby to Sleep
- Packing a Diaper Bag
- Getting Organized
- Babysitter Checklist
- Recommended Reading
- Marriage Resources
The book is 32 chapters and 115 pages of valuable information including resources, links and more. For a limited time, “Baby Ready” also comes with the following:
- 40 Printable prayer cards to pray through pregnancy and for baby based on Psalms 139 and 121, and Proverbs 3
- Cute nursery wall art printables (8 1/2″ x 11″) perfect for almost any nursery – six styles to choose from (print, frame, and display) and
- Nursery planner printable with varying room dimensions and standard size nursery furniture for planning your nursery’s layout
- The eBook – “Twin Dad Talks: Help For First-Time Fathers Navigating Pregnancy” by Michael G. Crider
- Free “Baby Games” printable from Spit and Sparkles blog with great ideas for baby play
Buy the Book
You can purchase “Baby Ready” and receive the eBook and all the printables for only $7.99 in one easy download by clicking on the image below.
What other moms are saying about Baby Ready
“I was continuously amazed at how she seemed to think of everything! This is going to be a go-to guide whether you’re expecting your first baby or you’re already a veteran mommy. Reading it is like getting advice from a friend who knows just what you’re looking to find out and is always ready with words of encouragement. ” Emma C. – Mommy and Blogger at P is for Preschooler.com
“What I love the most about this book are all of the recommendations for products! I would have loved to have this list when I was pregnant with my first! I also really love all of the freezer meal recipes! Joanie – Mother and Blogger at Simple Living Mama.com
“I have read my share of pregnancy/new baby books, but one of the things that this book has is heart. In a world inundated with facts and figures, it was so refreshing to read a book that is personal, rather than clinical. Believe me, Monica knows her stuff, and I’m sure there’s so much you will relate to. She has two children and has given birth at 30 weeks and at 36 weeks, so she’s been on both sides of the fence with a preemie and an almost full-term baby. She has also endured what some may have considered a difficult time during pregnancy, but her book exudes sheer joy.” Shelly S. – Mother of eleven and Blogger at There’s No Place Like Home
“Baby Ready is the most thought out and comprehensive guide I have ever come across. Packed full of great tips and advice it takes a lot of the stress from preparing for a new baby away. The resources and discount / free codes alone make this book a great buy!” Nicolette Roux, Mother of 3, expecting #4, author of “The Colic Solution” and blog Powerful Mothering
“I’ve been a mom for 32 years and have been mentoring young moms for most of that time; but many of the tips I read about in “Baby Ready” were new to me. This book is an wonderful resource for expectant moms. Monica’s personal story is amazing and awe-inspiring.” Myrna S. – Mother of four children, two in heaven
“As a second and third time mom, you naturally feel a little more confident in your ‘baby knowledge,’ and still “Baby Ready ” is an invaluable resource and reminder of all the best things to feel the most prepared!” Britteney B. – Mother to a 2 1/2 year-old and pregnant with twins
FREE PRINTABLES with Purchase
included with book for a limited time
40 Prayer Cards
Nursery Wall Art
Setting-up a Nursery
Twin Dad Talks Help for First-Time Fathers
How to Entertain Babies Through the First Year printable Guide