I’ve been very busy the last few weeks working on a blog redesign and the new blog design is finally complete! Woo-Hoo! I wanted to organize the content to make it easier for readers and subscribers to find the resources that have been published on HappyandBlessedHome.com. I created the design myself and I would love your feedback. If you’d like to see more or less of something on my homepage please let me know. I want HappyandBlessedHome.com to be a blog my readers love to view and use.
New Blog Design
The new blog design features some fabulous extras that are an improvement over the previous blog design.
- Menu – The main menu now has sub-menus making it much easier to find topics of interest. For instance, if you would like to find only the A-Z printables, you’ll find a submenu for them under Preschool Tools. I’ve also reorganized the Encouragement Menu to include things like encouragement for marriage, parenting, and Bible study. I even picked some of the most popular Family Fun Friday posts (like 100 Date Night Ideas) and added them to the menu bar to make them easier to find.
- Animated Featured Posts – Now you do not have to scroll for ages, the featured posts will rotate thru the four most popular categories on HappyandBlessedHome.com – Preschool Tools, Free Stuff, Encouragement, and Family Fun. You’ll see this rotating content just under the new smaller slider I’ve installed which features the most popular categories on the blog.
- Buttons – I’ve created a panel of buttons to help readers find the most popular topics and posts on HappyandBlessedHome.com.
- Genesis Framework – This new blog design lives on a faster framework. This means faster page loads and sidebars with popular posts based on comments, most recent date or overall popularity. A quick and efficient way to keep reader favorites easy to find and access.
- Popular Pins on the Sidebar – From here (sidebar on the left) you can click the Pinterest “Pin-It” button and PIN your favorites without even visiting the post. It’s a great way to file posts for later and keep track of the posts you love.
These new visuals will help keep everything organized and easy to access.
Subscribers and readers have access to loads of free printables. Make sure to visit the home page and click on “Free Stuff” to download your freebies.
Subscribers have access to even more free books and alphabet printables – these links can be found in the footer of the subscription feed at the bottom of e-mails sent out from HappyandBlessedHome.com.
Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home fan, and if you like the new blog design, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
In His Grip,
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to a bunch of link parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.