A special thanks to Chiquita for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring our family to make an All American Banana Split and enter the contest to ShareyourChiquitaSmile.com #ad #JustSmileContest #AwakenSummer This easy recipe for an All American Banana Split is fun to make and even more fun to eat! Plus, when you share your Chiquita smile, you could win a Walt Disney World® vacation from Chiquita!
Share Your Chiquita Smile
Now through June 19, 2016, Chiquita is giving away a Walt Disney World® Vacation. Just pick, pose, and post your best Chiquita Smile for a chance to WIN! Go to: ShareyourChiquitaSmile.com to enter the contest. Take a photo of yourself and/or your kids enjoying Chiquita and upload it to the ShareyourChiquitaSmile.com site. Once your photo has been accepted, ask your friends to vote for you based upon the theme park you selected. That’s it! Easy entry and a fun contest to WIN!
WIN a Walt Disney World® Resort family vacation Giveaway Details
- Go to: ShareyourChiquitaSmile.com to enter the contest.
- Number of Winners: 1 winner will receive the Chiquita prize pack
- Entry Requirement: Participate in the Chiquita Smile contest
- Duration: End no later than June 19, 2016
- No Pur Nec 18+ 50 US/DC/CAN (excl Quebec) Ends 6/19 RULES: http://bit.ly/22zJSCG
- Shipping will be covered by Chiquita as long as the winner is in the Continental US and Canada (Excl Quebec)
Want more info on Chiquita?
Follow Chiquita to stay up to date on contests and special offers.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Chiquita
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Chiquita
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chiquitabrands/
All American Banana Split
Ingredients for an All American Banana Split
- 1 Medium Chiquita banana, peeled and split lengthwise
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla ice cream
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate ice ream
- 1 Scoop of Strawberry ice cream
- 2 Tablespoons diced fresh Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Pineapple Chunks
- 3 tablespoons Whipped Cream
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Glazed Pecans (or your favorite nut topping)
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
Directions to make an All American Banana Split
- Scoop out and add a scoop of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate to the ice cream bowl.
- Add strawberries over the strawberry ice cream, pineapple over the vanilla ice cream, and nuts over the chocolate ice cream.
- Place two halves of the Chiquita banana on either side of the ice cream bowl.
- Add whipped cream peaks on top of the fruit and ice cream.
- Top with more fruit and nuts.
- Drizzle on some chocolate syrup.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
How to make an All American Banana Split Video
Still want a few assembly tips? Honestly, you can’t go wrong! But just in case, here is a quick 30 second video to show you how I made our banana splits!
How do you Share Your Chiquita Smile?
What’s your way to enjoy Chiquita bananas? Do you have an easy recipe to share? Did you enter the #JustSmileContest? Please leave a recipe link or comment below and join the conversation. I love hearing from my readers!
P.S. – I blog to encourage moms, offer free preschool tools, and share ideas for family fun. If you enjoy free recipes, printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here: