This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DropShopAndOil #CollectiveBias. Here I’ll share a simple checklist for auto maintenance, a $5 off coupon for your next Pennzoil oil change, and a chance to WIN one of three $1,000+ NASCAR themed giveaways. Just scroll down to enter.
As a busy mom with two preschoolers, part time work as a blogger, and full time job as a wife, mom, and household COO (chief operations officer) it’s tough to get everything done sometimes. Between more loads of laundry than I care to count, housework that never seems to be finished, and a never-ending grocery list, I just can’t tell you how thankful I am that I can get our vehicle’s oil changed at Walmart while shopping for our household needs.
Since I’m a checklist kinda gal – and I love to create printables, I’ve created a fun free printable checklist of 10 things to keep your car running right – just for HappyandBlesedHome.com readers. Scroll down and look for the blue “Download Now” button to get your copy below. Oil changes are at the top of my list and I’ll be sharing one of my favorite ways to get more done – by getting our car’s oil changed at Walmart.
10 Tips to Keep Your Car Running Right
Here’s a FREE printable checklist to help you keep your auto maintenance on track. Every car, truck, or van is different, so you’ll want to check your owner’s manual for specifics. You can get everything done at Walmart and you don’t even need an appointment. Just drop your vehicle off at the auto center, get your weekly shopping done inside, and Walmart will handle your oil change or other auto maintenance needs. It’s shop, drop, and oil at it’s best!
Multitasking at its Finest
For me, getting our car’s oil changed at Walmart is mulitasking at its finest. I can take my kids with me and while we shop for groceries and household items; Walmart takes care of maintining our transporation. It’s extremely difficult – almost impossible – the keep the boys occupied in a car shop waiting room. To me, Walmart saves the day by offering auto maintenance services at their stores.
Multitasking Mom loves Oil Changes with Pennzoil
When my boys and I pulled up at Walmart I was having a bit of trouble with the shopping cart and one of the men working there helped us with our cart. Everyone was so friendly. I get our vehicle’s oil changed with Pennzoil – it helps clean out sludge, lesser oils leave behind. Walmart carries synthetic oil – perfect for some of the newer cars that no longer accept standard oil blends.
And here’s something I just learned, Walmart is adding Department Managers to Automotive Care Centers around the nation to provide some extra attention to your experience, as well as your vehicle.
With the crazy, busy season of Christmas and New Year’s behind me, it’s nice to take care of the things in my life that are in need of maintenance – like our car.
Keep Your Car Running with Pennzoil
In case you’ve ever wondered how to select the right oil, here is a breakdown of the types of oils needed for each type of vehicle. Keep scrolling down for your $5.00 off coupon.
- How to select the correct Pennzoil motor oil for your car:
- Conventional Motor Oil – (yellow bottle) A traditional oil base, fortified with Active Cleaning Agents™ to continuously prevent dirt and contaminants from creating performance-robbing deposits.
- High Mileage Vehicle – (brownish/gold bottle) Helps to reduce leaks and oil consumption in worn or higher mileage engines. It’s a motor oil that is specifically designed for new or late model vehicles with over 75,000 miles, to help keep the engines running clean and going strong for a long time.
- Platinum (synthetic motor oil in silver bottle) – Best cleanliness and protection in the Pennzoil line-up. With PurePlus™ Technology, the Platinum® motor oil is proven to keep pistons up to 40% cleaner than the toughest industry standard. PurePlus™ Technology is a revolutionary process that converts natural gas into a 99.5% pure base oil.
- If you are unsure what oil you vehicle requires, just ask the Walmart Automotive Care Center Manager or specialist. They’re very helpful.
Why Use Pennzoil:
- COUPON: Right now Pennzoil is Running a Special Offer: $5 off one 5-quart bottle of Pennzoil Platinum with PurePlus Technology.
- Pennzoil Warranty: Pennzoil also offers a free warranty that covers 15 engine parts that may fail due to engine wear or which experience abnormal wear due to friction. For more information, check out the Pennzoil Warranty Site.
- If you enjoy Race Car Driving, Pennzoil is Giving Away some Race Car Fun
- 3 lucky winners will each win a trip to one of the Richard Petty Driving Experiences (each trip valued at $1,100). That means they get to climb into a NASCAR car for an adrenaline-pumping experience that simulates real NASCAR driving. Just click the link to enter to WIN.
Pennzoil Richard Petty Driving School “Experience of a Lifetime” Giveaway
Saving Time and Energy through oil changes at Walmart
We had a short wait to check out, but the boys were eating snacks and playing with the robots I’d brought to keep them busy while I shopped. It’s so convenient to get our weekly grocery shopping done while Walmart takes care of our vehicle.
Busy women want to know: How do you multitask?
How do you manage to keep everything going? Have any multitasking tips to share? Leave a comment below, I always love hearing from my readers and I’m always looking for tips to help get things done.
Thanks for being a fan!
Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’/ Instagram
P.S. – I blog to encourage moms, offer free preschool tools, and share ideas for family fun. If you enjoy free recipes, printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Do you have a board for maintenance or organizing on Pinterest? Help spread the word and PIN this post on Pinterest!