Happy New Year! FREE Printable cleaning and organizing checklists, cinnamon rolls, crock pot honey ham, slow cooker BBQ Chicken Wings, Tips for More Creative Photos, Ideas for Family Traditions and more are all featured at Family Fun Friday.
Family Fun Friday is all about connecting as a family. We feature great ideas for family fun, and things to help moms get things done so they have more time to spend doing what they love to do – be with family!
If you like Family Fun Friday, help this blog party grow by giving it a +1 on Google+. Thanks so much!
2014 also marks the launch of a new format for Family Fun Friday. Starting next week your posts will be linked on four blogs meaning you get four times the exposure! Woo-hoo! In addition, each co-host will share her favorites from the party on her blog for the following week’s party which just increases your chances of being featured. Each featured post will be pinned by the hostesses so be sure to link up your best!
Meet our Family Fun Friday hostesses:
|Monica created Family Fun Friday and blogs at HappyandBlessedHome.com where she shares free preschool tools and printables, encouraging words for moms, and ideas for having fun together as a family. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’|
|Stephanie Kay is a busy homeschooling mom of 5. She blogs at Everyday Family Living where she shares practical ideas for home organization, family activities, books and education, and health & fitness. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest /|
|Sarah is helping busy moms save money on a healthy lifestyle on her blog EarlyBirdMom. Sarah offers FREE money-saving strategies and parenting tips. Follow: Facebook / Pinterest|
|Diane loves to blog about cooking and delicious recipes as well as adoption and life lessons. She blogs at My Life As Robin’s Wife. Follow: Blog / Facebook / Pinterest / Twitter /Google + / Bloglovin’|
If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you! If you see things that you like here – please PIN them on Pinterest! If you PIN these lists it will help this blogging party grow. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and pin directly from their site.
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family. My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page or PIN a button and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
This week I’m featuring some fun and inspirational ideas for family fun and memory making.
- Gina from Klienworth & Co. linked up a fabulous post by Melissa from Serendipity is Sweet with Quick Tips for More Creative Holiday Photos.
- There are some wonderful games ideas, inspiring pics and more on Alli’s post Carolina Costal Christmas from her blog An Alli Event. I loved all the creative ideas for having fun together.
- The blog Amy Joe Jim Bob shared a wonderful post with ideas for Making Sunday Extra Special. Amy has a beautiful family and I love her heart for making her family a focus.
- I enjoyed the post by Amanda from Busy Mama 911 on Family Traditions When Your Family Is Not Traditional. Amanda guest posts on Apron Strings and other Things in this post. I found her story on giving to be inspirational.
- Looking for some marriage inspiration? Read Gaye’s post titled 15 Things to Do After Christmas from her blog Calm Sexy Healthy.
- Laurie from Grace Filled Moments shared some wonderful ideas for Family Christmas Traditions. I’ve pinned this for next year.
Don’t miss this list of some of the top posts of 2013. Decadent and delicious – these are wonderful foods to satisfy everyone in your family.
- Connie over at High Hill Homestead linked some melt in your mouth Cinnamon Rolls Perfect for a breakfast at home in the morning.
- Dana from This Silly Girl’s Life shared her Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings – great for a football party or tailgating!
- Stacey Makes Cents shared her yummy Crock Pot Honey Ham. Stacey points out that not all crock pots are the same. She writes, “You. Must. Love. Your. Crock. Amen.” Her ham looks delicious.
- Belle of the Kitchen shared her Skinny Chicken Pot Pie. I love that even her children got in on the action in making this recipe. Thanks Belle!
- I also loved Belle’s Zucchini Lasagna on Belle of the Kitchen. What a great way to sneak in more veggies and serve up a hearty dish.
- And finally, I could not resist this Cinnamon Crumb Coffee Cake from Cathy over at A Peek into my Paradise. She does a great job explaining how to create this recipe with lots of pics to walk you through. Thanks Cathy!
These posts will not only help you teach your kids some important life skills, they’ll help you get home life a bit more organized in the New Year. I think you’ll love these featured posts.
- 10 Steps to Planning My School Year is the perfect post for moms who are planning their school activities for 2014. This post was shared by Linda from Apron Strings and Other Things.
- Angela from Joy Focused Learning shared some great ideas for Keeping an Only Child Busy when you are Really Busy. Thanks Angela!
- Pink Oddy shared a super cute bedroom for her four-year-old special-needs son. He now has his very own Dinosaur Decorated Retreat. I love how his new environment encourages exploration and learning. Thanks for a great post with some great ideas!
- Early Bird Mom shared a fantastic Kitchen Cleaning Checklists for Kids – a wonderful way to teach kids practical life skills and get a little help around the kitchen.
- I loved this FREE printable for Getting Kids to Clean their Rooms. It’s also from Early Bird Mom and it highlights key things to help your kids know if they have cleaned correctly. Thanks Sarah.
- Bible fun for Kids shared the God Made the World Song with lots of FREE printables and activities. I just love all the cute printables. Thanks Debbie for linking.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to a bunch of parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas. Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
If you are having trouble linking, please leave your link in the comments section and I will manually add it. Thanks!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):