If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
FREEBIES: My friend KM Logan is offering her Book “Honoring a Child Born to Heaven” FREE on Amazon until midnight May 31. This book is an encouragement to moms who have suffered pregnancy loss. Click the image to get your FREE copy. AND, for your summer reading pleasure, you should check out “The Ultimate Gift” also FREE on Amazon until midnight May 31. It’s a story about a young man who could become an instant millionaire but there is a catch. It sounds like a great adventure! Click the image to get your FREE copy.
As always we had a wonderful turnout last week with SO MANY wonderful ideas. If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and PIN their post directly from their site. Thanks!
On Mondays I’ve been posting encouraging words for MOMs. If you’d like some encouragement I recommend reading my latest post “Embrace” which will encourage you with the importance of giving and getting 12 hugs a day!
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet we are studying. I’ve been working hard on a new Zoo Animals bundle and it’s ready! Click here to get your FREE Zoo Animals Bundle.
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
AND, if you haven’t met her already, please meet my co-Host Diane Haller from MyLifeAsRobin’s Wife. Diane is a volunteer co-host and she is awesome. She’ll be checking out your blog posts and commenting along with me and she helps me pick the top posts. We’ll be working together to help promote this link party! Please make sure to stop by Diane’s Facebook page and give her a “Like” when you have a chance.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
Some examples of the jewelry I am giving away. Your link-up and/or comment is your entry to WIN. BTW, I can make wedding party custom jewelry – contact me if you’re interested. 🙂
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. It’s not very often that I read a blog post and start to cry, but this one really did me in. I was crying tears of joy for this mother, Penny Lane, who is the mom to two precious baby girls. Her story walks you through how she decided to be a stay at home mom. I realize that becoming a SAHM is not the path for every mom but her testimony truly resonated with my personal experience. Check out her post – she’s actually also a rocket scientist.
2. Siena at Ducks in a Row has some wonderful ideas for Family Fun in her post for Staycation Fun in your hometown. Looking for great ideas? Check out her post: “12 Great Ideas for a Simple Summer”
3. Six Sisters Stuff shared this Awesome list of 50 Things to do with Kids this Summer. Now you’ll never run out of fun things to do!
4. My husband loves Mexican food and I love making casserole dishes because the leftovers mean I can cook less often! Mostly Homemade Mom shared this delicious recipe for a Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Doesn’t it look amazing?
5. Emily from Teachable Mom ments shared a heartwarming post about being the mom of a little boy. With two boys of my own I can completely relate. If you have a little boy in your family I think you’ll be encouraged by her post. She writes, “I have this boy – this wild, almost four year old, sword wielding, dirt digging, hose spraying, LOUD, train track building, matchbox car hoarding, ball throwing, tape measuring, block organizing, tender-hearted boy.”
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together.
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. ROLLING FACEBOOK LIST: If you did not link up last week, please add your link to the “Like My Facebook Page” party. This is a rolling list – you will not need to add to it every week.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Try to leave a comment on at least two other posts.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word if you can.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):