If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
and… FRIDAY is the last day to sign up to WIN $100 in FREE Blessings Unlimited products. Click this post: WIN $100 to enter to WIN! Good luck and if you win please let me know!
and… Coming Monday, April 29th is the most AWESOME deal on eBooks I’ve ever seen PLUS $140 in FREE products. Click this link for more info: Ultimate Homemaking ebook Bundle
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. To PIN a specific blogger’s post please click through and click their post directly from their site. Thanks!
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “Z” and every week I post free printables. This week you can download your free printables for the letter “Z” here: Letter “Z”.
If you’d like to join our family in our Preschool alphabet study, you can download my FREE Preschool Planner and see my Free Printables. I also recently created a Farm Animals bundle that I think you’ll love. Sign up via e-mail to receive all my printables. I’ve also brought back the SAFRI animals just for subscribers. So,for a limited time, you get both for subscribing to H&BH.
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
Our latest winner is Ashley of Ashley’s Dandelion Wishes – she posted a striped nail tutorial that is super fun and just in time for summer! Congratulations Ashley! Please contact me within three days to claim your prize. 😉
Some examples of the jewelry I am giving away. Your link-up and/or comment is your entry to WIN. BTW, I can make wedding party custom jewelry – contact me if you’re interested.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. I Dig Pinterest shared 20 Fun Summer Activities for Kids – these ideas were so fun that it made me want to be a kid again!
2. I know this link party is about spending time with family, so I thought including a feature of Mums Make Lists‘ “How to Master the Laundry before it Masters You” would be helpful to all moms looking for tips on laundry so we can spend less time doing it and more time doing the things we really love like spending time with family.
3. Semi-Homemade Mom posted a mouthwatering crock-pot chicken that I pinned, e-mailed to myself and shared on Facebook b/c it looks SOOOOO good. Crock Pot Cooking is a great way to spend less time cooking which gives you more time to do other things.
4. I really enjoyed the post by Mothers Niche on the natural beauty we all have as women and the tips she offers on talking to daughters about the topic. What a wonderful way to spend time together- discussing something that creates a greater positive self-image.
5. Diamonds in the Rough shared some excellent tips for cherishing your marriage. You’ll want to check out her post “Learning through Our Mistakes.”
6. And, Mother’s Day is coming up, so I thought you all would enjoy this post from Family Home and Life with a few ideas for Mother’s Day Gifts.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together.
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Please link your FB page – it’s a way to increase your FB likes.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Try to leave a comment on other posts.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word if you can.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: