If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. If you have time, I also encourage you to PIN as many of these bloggers’ posts as you can.
On Mondays I’ve been posting encouraging words for MOMs. You can check out “Zeal“,”Yes“, or “Wonder” to see some of my recent posts.
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “Z” and every week I post free printables. This week I was focused on planning a Mickey Mouse themed party and shared a tip for printing FREE Mickey Mouse Printables.
If you’d like to join our family in our Preschool alphabet study, you can download my FREE Preschool Planner and see my Free Printables. I also recently created a Farm Animals bundle that I think you’ll love. Sign up via e-mail to receive all my printables. I’ve also brought back the SAFRI animals just for subscribers. So,for a limited time, you get both for subscribing to H&BH. 🙂
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Just to share how we’ve enjoyed Family Fun recently – here is a picture of our new “sit-n-spin”. I did not even know that toy makers still made these so when I found one for my boys I was thrilled. It lights up and makes sounds and music -making it even more exciting for my boys to use.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
Just to highlight one of our previous winners, Shannon from Milk and Cuddles was kind enough to send me a picture of herself wearing her new earrings! Doesn’t she look amazing? Shannon – you are so pretty!
Thanks Shannon for letting me highlight your modeling skills! 😉
Some examples of the jewelry I am giving away. Your link-up and/or comment is your entry to WIN.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. Jenn at The Purposeful Mom shared a five day series on teaching character to children. My senior pastor says that we need to treat our homes like a “training facility”. We want to train our children in such a way that they are able to thrive when they leave home to make it on their own. I think Jenn’s ideas are a great way to start.
2. Having a regular meal time has helped countless families stay connected. At Family and Faith Matters you can read about “How is Your Dinner Conversation?” for ideas on fostering closeness within your own family.
3. Six Sisters Stuff shared “50-road-trip-ideas-for-kids“. If you’re planning a road trip any time this year, you’ll want to read this post.
4. Crystal and Company provided a list of 28 activities for spring compiled from her readers. If you’re looking for fun things to do this spring, check out this link.
5. Just a Girl and Her Blog shared a “kids-activity-bucket” that is lots of fun for kids.
6. The Jenny Evolution shared her list of the 25 Must Have Books for Babies. Our family finds reading to be a great way to spend time together.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week over 400 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: