If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
If you’d like to “bookmark” these ideas for later on PINTEREST here’s a handy button to help you keep track of this list of ideas. I also encourage you to PIN as many of these bloggers posts as you can.
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “Y” and every week I post free printables. If you’d like to join us, you can download my FREE Preschool Planner and see my Free Printables. I recently created a Farm Animals bundle that I think you’ll love. Sign up via e-mail to receive all my printables. I’ve also brought back the SAFRI animals just for subscribers. So,for a limited time, you get both for subscribing to H&BH. 🙂
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Just to share how we’ve enjoyed Family Fun recently – a Bubble Machine! Yep – the boys love sitting outside with mommy and daddy and catching bubbles. It’s FUN!
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media. The party has grown so much that I’ve decided to increase the number of participants to 200 and then I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. This will likely mean I’ll award a prize every other week. We had over 100 bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
The winner of our latest contest is: Julie from The Naptime Review for her post on “Dinner by a Four-Year Old”. 🙂 BTW it’s a great idea!
Congratulations Julie! Please contact me to let me know what jewelry you’d like, (most have been selected so maybe just tell me a color and I’ll make you something!)
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. I love the post from Crafty Moms Share. For the month of April they are exploring France via crafts and culinary dishes. What a great way to spend time together. And who doesn’t love french cuisine? Check out the post to see some great ideas for French food.
2. Paula at Beauty through Imperfection shared how she managed to turn a “bad day” into a “good day” with her toddler. As a mom, I can definitely relate Paula. Thanks for your encouraging post.
3. Alison at Pint Sized Treasures wrote a touching post about the special bond she has with her children. I found her story to be very touching. If you would like some encouragement as a parent, I recommend reading her post.
4. Mums Make Lists posted with 50 fun things to do outside for FREE
5. “Then I Laughed” posted a List of Fun Things to do for Spring. Check out their posts for Family Fun Ideas.
6. Bible Fun for Kids had an impressive post on Jonah for Preschool. It’s full of ideas for teaching the story of Jonah. If you are looking for ways to creatively teach bible stories to your kids, you’ll want to read her post.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A NEW “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week over 400 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Don’t just link and run – make new friends and help build community. Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 200 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word about this link party HOP. The more successful the HOP, the more potential followers you’ll have!
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
If you host a link party please add it to this link parties list.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: