If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much!
On Wednesdays I post on the preschool alphabet games we’re doing. We’re on the letter “W” and every week I post free printables. If you’d like to join us, you can download my FREE Preschool Planner and see my Free Printables. I just finished a Farm Animals bundle that I think you’ll love. Sign up via e-mail to receive all my printables. Subscribe to Happy and Blessed Home by Email
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts. As always, for every 50+ ideas I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. We had over 1oo bloggers link up last week. You all are amazing – you bless my socks off with your awesome posts!
The winner of our latest contest is: Brenda at Triple Braided Kids for her post on how to create a children’s home library. Congratulations Brenda!
Our winner was selected using a random number generator. Please contact me to let me know what jewelry you’d like. 😉
Now on to some fabulous posts for busy moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. This blog post almost made me tear up. It’s a must read in my book. It’s from Pint Sized Treasures.
2. All the way from the UK at Mums Make Lists we can read a little about our friends across the pond and how they celebrate Easter AND get a yummy recipe for authentic English Hot Cross Buns. Happy Easter everyone!
3. And if you are at a loss for ideas on how to have fun as a family, you will love the list of over 100 ideas for summer fun at Mother’s Niche.
4. Make Something Daily had a great idea to help moms out when they are out with the kids. Check out this on-the-go kit.
5. Creative with Kids gives great tips on how to manage activities with children of multiple ages. If you have more than one child – this post is for you.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A NEW “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week almost 500 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Don’t just link and run – make new friends and help build community. Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 50 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word about this link party HOP. The more successful the HOP, the more potential followers you’ll have!
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: