I’ve gathered together with over 30 other bloggers to bring you a round up of some great fall activities for kids and with this post I’m sharing 25 Fall Activities and Crafts for Kids with Leaves.
Please help us spread the word about these wonderful fun fall activities and crafts for kids by pinning this post on Pinterest!
A special thanks to all my blogging friends with the Kid Blogger Network who shared over 80 fantastic fun fall crafts and activities with me. At the very end of this post my friends have linked up their round-ups of fun fall stuff for kids so be sure to read on!
25 Fall Activities and Fall Crafts for Kids with Leaves
1. Messy Little Monster used fall leaves, paint and googlie eyes to create these adorable Leaf Monsters. What a fabulously original fall craft for kids!
2. Mosswood Connections created some Autumn Leaf Hats. Another one of our great Fall Crafts for Kids with Leaves.
4. Some craft are inspired by Fall Leaves – check out this Lego Fall Tree Mosaic created by Little Bins for Little Hands.
5. Fall Slime for Science and Sensory Play is another messy but fun fall activity for kids using plastic leaves hared by Little Bins for Little Hands
6. Simple Fun for Kids shared this fun Fall Tree with Clay Leaves activity.
7. Planet Smarty Pants shared The Seasons of Arnold’s Apple Tree.
8. Would you like some fall leaf coloring pages? Check out my FREE Fall Preschool Coloring Pages.
9. Mosswood Connections used fall leaves to create Sensory Autumn Art.
10. Jill over at A Mom with a Lesson Plan has a great activity for family fun – Outside Fall Activity: Find that tree! Love this scavenger hunt that pairs nicely with our Fall Crafts for Kids with Leaves.
11. Messy Little Monsters has a creative way to play with fall leaves – set up a Dinosaur hunt through fall leaves!
12. Meaningful Mama created some amazing leaf bowls using a pattern from real leaves.
13. Jodi at Meaningful Mama also shared this Fall Leaf Puzzle Craft – a wonderful leaf based activity for kids.
14. Never one short of great ideas, Jodi also has these Leaf Prints on her blog at Meaningful Mama. Love how this captures the texture and matches our round up of Fall Crafts for Kids with Leaves perfectly!
15. And just one more idea from Meaningful Mama – these window clings made from crayons and leaves. A Fall Leaf Crayon Craft.
16. This Fall Tree Painting from There’s Just One Mommy features leaves painted with a Q-tip.
17. This Fall Nature Sensory Bin from There’s Just One Mommy uses fall leaves to create a sensory experience perfect for young children.
18. Check out this gorgeous Hanging Leaf Mobile created by Sand in My Toes.
19. How about this Leaf Shaped Stained Glass craft by Crafty Moms Share? Super cute!
20. Have a baby? You’ll love this Fall Leaves Baby Game by Kid’s Activities Blog.
21. A beautiful craft inspired by fall leaves uses tissue papers to create leaf shaped art. Also by Kid’s Activities Blog.
22. Another take on the melted crayon leaf sun catchers from Fireflies and Mud Pies. Just pretty!
23. Mommys Bundle shared this colorful fall wreath craft for kids.
24. How about counting leaves using contact paper? What a great idea from Simple Fun for Kids.
25. Crafts on Sea shared this simple but beautiful fall tree craft using contact paper.
Aren’t all of these wonderful fall crafts for kids inspiring? How fabulous that we can collect fall leaves and turn them into so many beautiful things.
Even more Fall Activities and Fall Crafts for Kids
If you’re looking for even more Amazing Fall-Inspired Kid Crafts and Family Friendly Activities, check out all the wonderful round-ups created by my KBN blogging friends!
Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home fan and if you’re loving these leaf inspired activities and crafts, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!
If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome– thanks so much!