Only 40 hours left! (as of 6 AM MT Sept 14, 2016) You need to play to WIN! I’ve joined together with my blogging friends from the Kid Blogger Network to bring you a $300 Cash Giveaway and 20+ FUN Fall Activities and Crafts for Families. Could you use a $300 this fall? How about for school supplies or textbooks? Or maybe a fall-spruce-up for the home?
Please help us spread the word about these 20 FUN Fall Activities and Crafts for Families by pinning this post on Pinterest!
A special thanks to all my blogging friends with the Kid Blogger Network who shared over 20 fantastic fun fall crafts and activities with me. I hope to share more round-ups of all their talented ideas over the one month course of this giveaway. Make sure you enter the giveaway and then read on for some fabulous 20 FUN Fall Activities and Crafts for Families. At the very end of this post my friends have linked up their round-ups of fun fall stuff for families so be sure to read on!
CLICK BELOW TO ENTER the $300 CASH Giveaway!
20 FUN Fall Activities and Crafts for Families
1. Farmer’s Market : Visit a local farm or farmer’s market to Explore Fall Colors With Gourds. A wonderful fall sensory activity for kids shared by Little Bins for Little Hands.
2. Rice Sensory Bin: Simple Fun for Kids shared a Fall Rice Sensory Bin – a fun kid’s activity with rice dyed the colors of fall.
3. Family Bonding: Rachel who writes at A Mother Far from Home shared 10 FAMILY BONDING IDEAS FOR FALL
5. Preschool Fall Activities: Natural Beach Living shared Fun Fall Toddler and Preschool Activities
6. Apple Pie Play: I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers by Natural Beach Living
7. Apple Crafts: 3 Boys and a Dog shared 6 Crafty Apple Crafts for Kids
7. Family Fun Attractions are featured in this list of ideas for Fun Fall activities for Families by Grown Ups Magazine.
8. Apple Fun Activities: How about 15 activities for an apple family fun night? Check out this list of Kids Activities by Paradise Praises.
9. Make Leaf Monsters: Messy Little Monster used fall leaves, paint and googlie eyes to create these adorable Leaf Monsters. What a fabulously original fall craft for kids!
10. Hammer a Pumpkin: Have you heard of Pumpkin Hammering? Check out this fun activity on Preschool Powol Packets.
11. Gift Baskets: Create your own “Boo it Forward” gift baskets. NO tricks – only “treats” in this fall-it-forward idea for Family Fun! Get the Mini Pretzel Dough Pumpkins Fall Recipe and some free printables here: Boo It Forward.
12. Paper Mache: Check out this Paper Mache Pumpkin Fall Art Activity by Mini Monets and Mommies.
13. Pumpkin Scrubbing: This easy activity – Montessori Fall Fun – Scrub the Pumpkin by Mama’s Happy Hive will keep your little one busy and learning this fall.
14. Paper Pumpkins: Kara is raising four boys and blogging about it at The Joys of Boys. She shared these Gratitude Pumpkins.
15. Fall Themed Wind Chimes from Easy Crafts for Kids is our first on this wonderful list of Fall Activities and Fall Crafts for Kids.
16. Fingerprint Trees: With each passing season I’m made even more aware of how quickly my children are growing up! I can’t think of a better way to capture how small they are now then these Children’s Fingerprint Keepsakes. It’s a family tree with leaves that were created using their fingerprints. Click through for a list of supplies and a full tutorial. You can easily create this in fall colors.
17. Pumpkin Patch Collage: KC Adventures has a tutorial on how to Create a Multi-Textured Pumpkin Patch Collage.
18. Paint a Sunflower: Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes is teaching little ones how to paint. Explore the Sunflower Paintings by her young students.
19. Create Abstract Art: Do your kids enjoy painting? They’ll love this Fall Leaf Abstract Art for Kids by Mini Monets and Mommies.
20. Pumpkin Button Collage: I couldn’t believe how gorgeous this pumpkin button collage by Liska at Adventure in a Box turned out. Her preschooler made it and it’s a must-make craft in my book.
21. Coloring Sheets: Would you like some fall leaf coloring pages? Check out my FREE Fall Preschool Coloring Pages.
Aren’t these 20 FUN Fall Activities and Crafts for Families inspiring? How fabulous that we can create so many crafts and create such wonderful memories this fall!
Even more Fall Activities and Fall Crafts for Kids
If you’re looking for even more Amazing Fall-Inspired Kid Crafts and Family Friendly Activities, check out all the wonderful round-ups created by my KBN blogging friends!
Love the Good Stuff?
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home fan and if you’re loving these leaf inspired activities and crafts, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you!