I’ve teamed up with some of the most talented bloggers on the web to bring you The ULTIMATE List of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids and a $2,000 Cash Giveaway. I think you’ll be amazed and inspired by all of these creative ideas. And if this list of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids isn’t enough, click through to see an awesome Kid blogger Network Link-up with even more ideas! This post is the first of three FUN FALL posts I’m creating and it features some amazing crafts you can create with children to celebrate the coming fall season. Next week I’ll share my Ultimate List of Fall Activities for Kids, and the following week I’ll share my Ultimate List of Fall Recipes for Families. If you want to make sure and catch all this amazing fall goodness, sign up for my e-mail newsletter. Subscribers also receive access to loads of free printables including free preschool books I’ve written, and tons of games and activities.
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
For the $2,000 Cash Giveaway, the bloggers from the Kid Blogger Network have teamed up to give away four prizes worth $500 each. We think it’s the perfect time of year to help out some families who might put $500 to good use. Would you like to win? If so, enter the rafflecopter form at the bottom of this post. There are loads of ways to enter to win and every time you enter you’re helping support the bloggers who put together this giveaway. We hope you’ll share some bloggy love and tell your friends! GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Many of these crafts are a wonderful way to create lasting family memories – whether it’s gathering fall leaves, painting with your favorite autumn hues, or creating sensory experiences through crafty play.
The ULTIMATE List of Fun Fall Crafts for Kids
1. One of the activities that our family truly enjoys is getting outside to view the beautiful fall colors. My children gathered up some beautiful leaves and together we created this Fall Wreath from Real Leaves. A year later it’s over our fireplace mantel and it still looks gorgeous. Click through for details and a tutorial.
2. With each passing season I’m made even more aware of how quickly my children are growing up! I can’t think of a better way to capture how small they are now then these Children’s Fingerprint Keepsakes. It’s a family tree with leaves that were created using their fingerprints. Click through for a list of supplies and a full tutorial.
3. I couldn’t believe how gorgeous this pumpkin button collage by Liska at Adventure in a Box turned out. Her preschooler made it and it’s a must-see craft in my book.
4. This fall craft for a fall tree with suncatcher leaves from Mess for Less is not only fun to make, it’s a great crafty photo-op for taking pictures of your kids. Just think of all the smiles you’ll capture with a craft like this.
5. And “WHOOOO” doesn’t just love owls? This easy paper bag owl craft is also a learning game and you can find it on Buggy and Buddy.
6. Michelle from Crafty Morning has put together a list of fun acorn crafts for kids to make. The miniature owls are adorable.
7. Blog Me Mom has a fun fall art activity in her post Fall Tree Art – using puffy paint.
8. TinkerLab shared a fabulous Fall Craft Idea – create some leaf critters!
9. This stained glass fall leaf art by Teach Beside Me makes a wonderful fall craft for kids.
10. Would you like to know how to make cute crows from craft sticks? Don’t miss this fun fall craft hosted by Holly Homer and Rachel Miller at the Kids Activities Blog.
11. Rachel at I heart Crafty Things shared a cute idea for creating an apple tree craft for preschoolers. It’s a wonderful activity for fine motor skill development too.
12. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it and I think these paint chip and toilet roll turkeys from Happy Hooligans would make the perfect place setting centerpiece for every guest. Inexpensive, and a fun fall craft for kids!
13. These patterned leaves are easily created in just three steps if you follow the tutorial at Hand Made Kids Art. These could make for a fancy fall wreath or centerpiece customized by your family.
14. Owls are a popular craft for fall and these cute paper owl cups from Crafty Moms Share make for fun kid-freindly puppets.
15. Easy fall pumpkin craft for toddlers & preschoolers by Bare Feet on the Dashboard.
16. More fall craft fun with these candy corn trees by Becky at Your Modern Family.
17. In the Playroom shared an easy fun fall craft for kids in her post Crunched Tissue Paper Fall Leaf Craft.
18. Create your own pumpkin snowflake for some fall crafting fun! This easy fall craft was shared by Kara over at Alternative Learning.
19. The Chirping Moms share their pumpkin pie pudding paint. A messy-gooey fall fun activity.
20. Rachael from I Heart Crafty Things created a beautiful fall puzzle tree using disregarded puzzle pieces.
21. Also check out these super cute washi tape patterned pumpkins from I Heart Crafty Things.
22. For a super-easy fun fall craft, you can also create these palm print pumpkins created by Multiples-Mom.
23. If you’re picking blackberries this year, you may want to create your own blackberry wreath – as created by Crafts on Sea.
24. Crafts on Sea also created this easy autum tree craft using real leaves.
25. A great fine motor fall craft for kids, this apple stamping craft by There’s Just One Mommy will keep kids busy and having fun!
A special thanks to all the bloggers who shared these wonderful fall craft ideas for kids! I hope my readers find this list of craft ideas inspiring. I know I’ve been inspired!
Even More Fun FALL Crafts, Games, Activities and Recipes!
$2,000 Cash Giveaway with Four $500 Winners
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info. Click on the link “A Rafflecopter Giveaway” if a window does not immediately open on your screen. Happy Fall! a Rafflecopter giveaway