BIG NEWS – I’ve moved my blog from blogger to Word Press and my new blog is located at HappyandBlessedHome.com I’ve moved the majority of the blog posts that you find here and am still working on others (recipes for instance). I have some great reasons (see below) for doing this and I hope you’ll sign up for e-mails from my new blog by signing up here:
Your existing subscription will not transfer so you’ll need to go to the new site and enter your e-mail address to subscribe or enter it in the graphic I just put in this post above. I do not sell e-mail addresses or share them with anyone so your information is safe with me. It will only be used to send you posts from my blog which include free printables for your preschooler, recipes, bible study, biblical marriage advice, and encouragement.
Want to see my new blog? Click on my button:
Some wonderful benefits of the new blog:
1. More design options – prettier blog for you
2. Better Organization – I can put more of my blog content at your fingertips on the home page
3. More storage – Meaning more room for free printables, games and craft patterns that you can download
4. Greater Functionality – Now I have a site map and more visual tools for navigation that I think you are going to love
5. Greater Connectivity – This is a work in process, but I am hoping to set up a forum so we can converse on bible study, parenting, marriage, and other topics
This blog is my gift to you my beloved readers – Merry Christmas!
You can also connect via Facebook by liking my Facebook page at: Facebook Happy and Blessed Home – if you like my blog, please click on this link and like my Facebook page. – Thank you! I pray you are blessed by my blog. In His Grip, Monica
I'm passionate about enriching children's lives and bringing families together. HappyandBlessedHome.com is a website dedicated to offering encouragement for moms, preschool tools, free printables, easy recipes, party plans, home care tips, and ideas for family fun. You can find me on Twitter @MonicaPruett, on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HappyAndBlessedHome/, or on Pinterest at: https://www.pinterest.com/happyblesshome/. I look forward to "seeing" you online.