There are a few things for Mother’s Day that I am super excited to tell you about so I’m doing a special post. This post contains affiliate links.
I hope to inspire you with some gift ideas for mother’s day. I asked a few blogging friends and had a few link up on Family Fun Friday with some great ideas for Mother’s Day Gifts.
I’ve also added a link to a video called “Mighty” – as moms we are mighty (click the link at left if viewing in a reader) – this video is based on a blog post written by LisaJo Baker. It’s an encouraging video that I found inspiring and I think you will too! Definitely watch the video and if you have a minute you may want to check out Lisa Jo’s Blog at: LisaJoBaker.com
In addition, May 4 is the last day to take advantage of an AMAZING offer– $140 in FREE Mommy Products plus 97 Incredible eBooks for $29.97. All of the books are Awesome – if you’d like to see the list and my favorites please read more here: Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle. You can break this bundle apart and give away some of the gifts as books – these make great Mother’s Day Gifts!
Now on to some cute Mother’s Day gift ideas:
1. Lemon Tree Dwelling linked this super cute idea: Mother’s Day Vases for Little Hands
2. Life as we know it by Paula shared some super cute gifts you can purchase on Etsy at: Nine Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
3. Crafty Moms Share has some painted “Treasure boxes” made by little hands: Mother’s Day Gifts
4. Coffe with Us 3 shared some Button Flowers for Mother’s Day
5. And Mother’s Niche rounded up some FREE printables for kids and MOMS including this clever Grocery List (she has a password tracker too)
I hope that inspires you! Do you have any special plans for Mother’s Day? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.
In His Grip,
I link to over 100 link parties every week. For a complete list go here: Link Parties.
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
Feel free to download any of the free printables for your preschooler from Happy and Blessed Home over at Free Stuff. In addition, I recommend subscribing so that you can take advantage of the FREE alphabet and animal printables I create as I blog.