Most Popular Posts of 2013
Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that I’ve been blogging for nearly two years. Thank you for being a Happy and Blessed Home reader. I have so many wonderful things planned for 2014. Happy and Blessed Home will continue to focus on preschool tools, encouraging moms, and family fun. I’m also working on giveaways and free stuff for your family because I love my readers!
2013 was a record-breaking year for the blog. When I switched from Blogger to Word Press and turned on Google Analytics on January 9, 2013, I went from less than 20 followers to well over 1,200 subscribers in one year. In addition, my traffic and fans on Facebook and Pinterest have grown to over 3,000 combined followers, and nearly 500 on google plus and another 500 or so on Twitter. That’s over 5,000 fans! When you help spread the word about Happy and Blessed Home you help this community grow – THANK YOU – I couldn’t do it without your support.
My hope is that as that as this blog grows I can offer even more benefits to you, my readers. My plan is to improve this blog by offering you enriched content and free stuff for your family (free printables, freebies on Amazon, and possibly some fantastic giveaways). Opportunities for giveaways and discounts for my readers will increase as the numbers increase – making this blog eligible for the minimums required by marketers who giveaway things like Kitchenaide Mixers, iPads, and Free Furniture.
The more fans we have, the more benefits for you, my beloved readers. So help me spread the word about Happy and Blessed Home. Share the posts you love on Facebook, PIN them on Pinterest and Google+ the posts when you can. Every little bit helps!
Want to follow Happy and Blessed Home, click on these links and join the Happy and Blessed Home Community online:
And the Winners are…
Want to know what the Most POPULAR POSTS for 2013 were – the things 5,000 fans loved in 2013? I’ve listed the TOP 10 for 2013 in order below. The links will take you to the posts.
- Organize and Inspire Preschool Learning with Montessori – Complete with charts, labels and everything you need to start preschooling at home using Montessori
- Family Fun Friday – I host Family Fun Friday every week so the link will take you to the category for Family Fun Friday and from there you can select which post interests you the most. Family Fun Friday is a link-party where I feature the best blog posts from other bloggers on the web.
- Teaching Time – FREE Printables to help you teach your preschooler how to tell time.
- FREE Advent Ornaments – 24 Printable ornaments with corresponding scripture to celebrate Advent
- FREE Alphabet Printables for Subscribers – 50-60 page Printable Packs for each letter of the alphabet from our Learn to Read Series with over 30 activities per letter.
- FREE Circle Time Morning Board Printables – FREE printables to help you establish a morning board routine and teach basic skills like calendar reading, telling time, recognizing weather, etc.
- A Mickey Mouse Cake You Can Make – Free Recipe with detailed directions and photos.
- FREE Brown Bear Printables – Make your own story book box for an animated story-time with your little one(s).
- FREE Skills Assessment Charts to prepare for Kindergarten
- FREE Weather Tracking Charts to help preschoolers learn all about the weather.
Thanks again my beloved subscribers and fans! Happy New Year!
If this is your first time visiting Happy and Blessed Home and you would like to have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox, simply click here: Subscribe to Happy and Blessed Home by Email
I protect your privacy, and I hate SPAM and will not be sending any to you. Your e-mail address will be used only for updates from Happy and Blessed Home.
I hope you enjoyed the list and all the great resources. Have a favorite? Let me know in the comments – I would LOVE to hear from you.
In His Grip,
I link to a bunch of link parties each week. Please find my list at: link parties.