Would you like FREE printables, tips on family fun and delicious recipes? We’ve got it all at Family Fun Friday! This Friday features high energy snacks for moms, busy boxes for tots, game night, working mom survival tips, and so much more. If you enjoy the features on Family Fun Friday please leave me a comment, just click “read more” and you’ll be taken to a page where you can comment.
If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
My blog is growing but I need your help, please like my facebook page and help spread the word about HappyandBlessedHome.com. Thanks so much. If you Pin the lists buttons on Pinterest you’ll help this blogging party grow!
This week I featured shared my FREE Weather Tracking Charts for Preschoolers to go along with our pre-K morning board. It comes with stickers and a graph to help teach your little ones about tracking the weather.
AND, this month, my friends over at Kite Readers are giving away a TON of awesome FREE Accessories for your Tablet – earphones, iPad smart cover & case, Kindle fire case, hands-free NOOK stand, and MORE. Click the link or image and enter to WIN!
I’m also super excited to be a part of the Women Living Well book launch team. If you’d like to find out how you can pre-order a book and get 10 FREE eBooks with your order, you’ll want to check out this post.
And, good through Monday, this preschool eBook bundle, valued at over $35 is on sale for 80% off at $7.40. I love all the great ideas in this bundle and I ordered one for myself. After Monday the bundle is over so make sure you order before the weekend is over.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. I have a special YouTube Video for you at Thank You All My Blogging Friends! So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts and/or social media.
Now on to some fabulous posts for moms.
I love the way these bloggers are engaging their children, making fun memories, paying it forward, loving their mate, and balancing it all. Check out these great posts for building up our families.
- Jen at Confident in Grace came up with some great ideas to help parents. Her post titled How to host Game Night with Children in Tow was helpful for a new mom like me. If you like board games, or just want to make new friends, check out her post.
- And I love this post by Jodie Fitz on Kids and Meal Planning with free printable. She is training her kids how to plan their meals and her next step is to have them start prepping. What a great life skill and a wonderful way to spend time together as a family!
- Alice who blogs over at Mums Make Lists shared her 20 Working Mom Survival Tips. I like her list because I think when you plan and have balance (whether you work or not) you have a better schedule so you can spend time with family. Thanks Alice!
- If you have one in school and one at home, don’t miss Buggy and Buddy‘s post Managing Time After School. She shares some great ideas!
- Mother’s Niche shared some inspiring words on random acts of kindness and paying it forward. Her post Pay it forward with printable has a cute printable you can use when you buy the guy’s meal behind you in the drive-thru (or whatever your random act of kindness may be.)
- Nan at Mom’s the Word reminds me that one of the most important family members of all is my husband in her blog post Are you breaking or Repairing your Marriage today? It’s an encouraging post that I think you’ll enjoy.
This week we’ve got healthy, and we’ve got filling! Check out these amazing recipes.
- Jenn from We Do Fun Here caught my eye with these yummy Healthy Apple Chips
- Alice from Mums Make Lists shared her 30 Super Healthy High Energy Snacks for Moms. If you’re looking for snack ideas check out her post.
- Love crock-pot cooking? Check out Sticky Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken by Dana from This Silly Girl’s Life – sticky and delicious!
- Marcie over at I Gotta try that shared her Cowboy Caviar. Its a mix of black beans, corn, tomatoes and avacados – with a kick – check it out.
- Gina at Kleinworth & Co. shared a melt-in-your-mouth Chicken Cordon Bleu Mac & Cheese. My boys would love this dish!
- My husband loves Mexican and these Easy Beefy Bean Tostadas by Kari at Sourdough Native would hit the spot for him I’m sure.
So many great and wonderful ideas for teaching young children. Enjoy these posts by some wonderful bloggers.
- Have a little Girl? Check out this Cutting Practice – Haircut Doll post by Laura at Lalymom. Cute and fun!
- I am always amazed by the work that goes into these bible lessons at Bible Fun for Kids. You’ll find all sorts of great tools and information in this post Lessons, Printables & More about Moses.
- Daniella over at Mom Inspired Life shared these Busy Boxes for Tots – great for teaching and keeping little ones engaged.
- If you’re trying to teach your little one to read, check out Mums Make Lists‘ post 5 Fun Phonics Activities – great ideas!
- Rebecca at Kids Activities Blog shared a fabulous resource with her post Chores for Kids. If your kids are old enough for chores, check this out!
- And last but not least, I love this post by The Traveling classroom on 12 Steps to Teach your Kids the Bible. Valuable stuff here!
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click “read more”. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
I link up to over 100 parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
RSS Subscribers click this link to get to my blog so you can see all the great ideas.
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up! If you would like to subscribe to the e-mail reminder I send for this party please send me a note on my “Contact Me” page. Thank you.
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here (rolling list – you do not need to add to it every week):