If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts. As always, for every 50+ ideas I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry. The winner of our latest contest is:
And on to our featured bloggers…
1. Your Modern Family posted on how important it is to celebrate not only a child’s firsts but their lasts too. She writes, “How many times do we do something with our children and not realize that it will be our “last” time doing it for them?” The post was so beautiful I got all teary-eyed reading it.
Your Modern Family also posted on spending one-on-one time with your kids. Anther great post.
2. Natural Beach Living posted on poetry and learning with your kids. She really helps her kids expand upon the concepts in the poem portrayed in her post.
3. A Family Tradition of Making Pancakes - Stephanie Kay of Everyday Family Living shared the “best pancake recipe ever” and some fun ideas for creating family traditions around meal-time. I think you’ll like her pancake recipe!
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook - I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A NEW “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week over 400 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Don’t just link and run – make new friends and help build community. Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 50 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word about this link party HOP. The more successful the HOP, the more potential followers you’ll have!
If you would like to have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox, simply click here: Subscribe to Happy and Blessed Home by Email
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome - thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page.
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: