If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts. As always, for every 50+ ideas I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry.
The winner of our latest contest is: Katie at The Gift of Curiosity for her gross motor skills entry. A great post for keeping kids active.
Our winner was selected using a random number generator. Congratulations Katie. You can choose either the teal, blue or black necklace or the teal/black earrings from the jewelry below.
Now on to some fabulous posts for busy moms. Our Featured Bloggers:
1. Six Sister’s Stuff for a three ingredient banana bread – super fast and easy to make. Time saved in the kitchen is time that can be spent doing other things. 😉
2. Kayse Pratt shared a wonderful idea for family dinner time that included questions to help the family stay connected.
3. Meridith LeRoy for her GORGEOUS FREE Nursery Printables. Moms with babies often don’t have much spare time – this makes decorating easier.
4. Stephanie for her STAYCATION VACATION post – I’ve never thought of it this way and I’m so thankful she wrote so many fun and frugal ideas in her post.
5. Kathie Morrisse posted 10 Fun Things to do with your kids at Character Corner
AND BONUS: The Thriftness Miss had some ADORABLE and totally doable ideas for celebrating Easter. I also wrote a post earlier this week about Easter fun: Fun Easter Activities and Melissa and Doug is giving away $200 in toys for Easter – click the link to register.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A NEW “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week almost 500 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Don’t just link and run – make new friends and help build community. Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 50 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word about this link party HOP. The more successful the HOP, the more potential followers you’ll have!
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: