If you’re a mom keep reading because we have some wonderful fun ideas to inspire you with your little ones and family. My blogging friends are linking up craft ideas, fun in the kitchen, preschool & homeschool ideas, and ways to spend time as a family.
On Fridays I host Family Fun Friday so you can meet all my blogging friends and get great ideas.
Thanks to all my blogging friends for linking up last week at Family Fun Friday. So many great ideas, crafts and things to do! If you link up, you permit me to use your pictures/ideas as part of future posts. As always, for every 50+ ideas I will select a winner of some FREE jewelry.
The winner of our latest contest is: Diane Marie Haller of My Life As Robin’s Wife for her “risotto-style-cheesy-zucchini-rice” entry. Yummy!
Our winner was selected using a Random Number Generator. Congratulations Diane. You can choose one item from the Jewelry below.
And on to our featured bloggers…
1. Melanie over at Reasons to Skip the Housework did a great post on 10 crock-pot dishes. I love this post because if you streamline making meals then it frees up your time so you can spend more time with family. Check out her post and yummy crock-pot cooking.
2. Women Abiding wrote a post about how to have some down time without the guilt. I think as moms we forget that we need downtime too. She also writes how it helps us to be more fully present with our children and families. I highly recommend her post.
5. Jodie Fitz for Healthy Schools – No TV week – just a slew of ideas for fun with family held at a local school – BINGO, indoor golf, mixing trail mix, cooking, telling stories with kids in their PJs, and a Cabin Fever Beach Party complete with music and crafts.
Thanks again for all your wonderful ideas! I hope these Family Friendly and Fun ideas inspire you.
1. Link your blog post. Posts need only be family friendly and/or fun. To increase your chances of being featured at next week’s link party, link a post that is fun for two or more members of your family to do together. Things like preschool activities, homeschool ideas, fun in the kitchen, things to read, games, and crafts. Outings and family traditions are great too!
2. Please follow Happy and Blessed Home on Facebook – I post updates for FREE books and other giveaways there that you’ll miss otherwise due to their time-sensitive nature. Please leave a comment if you’re a new follower so I can follow you back.
3. A NEW “Like My Facebook Page” party is at the bottom of Family Fun Friday link party. Link up your Facebook Page – this will help bloggers increase their Facebook likes by following each other online. Last week over 400 people stopped by this link party so this is a great way to make new friends.
4. Help other bloggers find this link party by either adding a link to your post or placing a button on your site. This is not required but very helpful.
5. Visit as many blogs in the HOP as you can! Don’t just link and run – make new friends and help build community. Try to leave a comment on posts for at least two other bloggers.
6. Win Jewelry! Posts qualify for five entries and comments with an idea for family fun counts as one entry. After we have 50 ideas for family fun, I’ll use a random number generator to pick a winner of FREE jewelry.
7. Tweet, pin, Facebook, and help spread the word about this link party HOP. The more successful the HOP, the more potential followers you’ll have!
I pray you are blessed by this effort to share ideas on having Family Fun.
In His Grip,
To leave a comment on any post, click the headline of the post and it will take you to a page where you can leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you like my blog please like my Facebook page at: HappyAndBlessedHome – thanks so much!
P.S. Bloggers – If you’ve been featured and would like to add a button to show off how awesome you are, just grab the code in the text box below. You’ll want to retype the quotes too if you’re having trouble getting it to show on your page. 😉
LINK your Family Friendly & Fun Ideas:
Here is the link list, please add yours below. Thanks for linking up!
Like My Facebook Page LINK PARTY starts here: