Who doesn’t love the flavors of fall? I especially love apples warmed in the oven and coated in caramel. To make this recipe for caramel apples even more delicious, these apples are decorated with chocolate-flavored colored sprinkles. These caramel apples are both warm and sweet. This recipe only requires three ingredients and is very easy to make. Plus it’s a fun recipe that you can easily do with young children. They can add the sprinkles to the carmel, making this a fun family project.
If you have a fall recipe that you’d like to share I hope you’ll link up or share your ideas in the comments.
Fall Inspired Caramel Apples
- Caramel Apple Wrap
- Sprinkles – we used some with fall colors
The caramel apple wrap came with parchment paper and popsicle sticks but since I wanted to make more than the five apples mentioned on the packaging, I used additional parchment paper and popsicle craft sticks.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees (the directions on the packaging say 200 degrees).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper (or use paper as you unwrap caramel).
- Wash and dry apples.
- To make 10 apples, cut caramel circles in half.
- Wrap apples in caramel, bringing edges together and shaping caramel to fit around the top of the apple.
- Insert popsicle sticks into the center of the apple where the stem is growing out from the top.
- Place apples on parchment paper.
- Put cookie sheet with apples into oven for 5-10 minutes (depending upon how warm you like your apples).
- Remove apples and press sprinkles into caramel coating.
These apples were so delicious they disappeared within minutes. My boys loved the caramel and warm apple flavors. Caramel apples are a wonderful way to celebrate the flavors of fall. Enjoy!
Other Fall Inspired Activities and Printables you may enjoy:
Create your own Centerpiece with a Thankful Turkey– FREE printable and directions included.
Tutorial and Fabulous Family Craft – Fall Wreath Created with Real Leaves
If you enjoy free printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here:
I do not spam my readers and I protect your privacy. Your e-mail address will only be used for updates from Happy and Blessed Home.
I hope you find these ideas for Fall inspiring and fun! Thanks for being a Happy and Blessed Home fan and if you’re using these printables and are enjoying them, please leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.
In His Grip,
I link up to a bunch of parties every week. Click on Link Parties and you can add your party or find one to visit every day of the week.