This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TotalBleachControl #CollectiveBias. Here I’ll share 5 Tips for decorating with white and keeping it clean.
One of the beauties of decorating with white is the feeling of freshness the color gives. It gives everything a lighter and brighter feeling.
5 Tips on Decorating with White
1. Add a pop of color. Don’t be afraid to partner white with pops of color. The bright pink flower in the center adds just the right touch of color to our master bath. I painted the walls a spa green and added my favorite green colored towels. Just the right amount of color to make for a soothing spa-like retreat.
2. Feel free to add some sparkle and shine. Chrome knobs and bath accessories added just the right amount of sparkle to a grown-up master bath.
3. Make sure there is plenty of light. Before we did this master bathroom remodel, the previous bath was dingy and dirty. The new master bathroom features lots of white and lots of light to show off its beauty.
4. Keep it fresh and clean. With two little ones running around, bath towels and washcloths can get left wadded up to dry. By using Clorox® Bleach Packs™ I can get rid of the stinky smell and keep the towels fresh and clean smelling. Once everything smells clean, it makes it easy to decorate with white and show off fresh towels and clean laundered items.
5. Keep your whites their brightest. Over time, the bath mats can get dingy. I use Clorox® Bleach Packs™ to whiten even the dullest whites. This “before” photo is of our bath mat in front of the tub. I think you’ll agree it’s really white in the “after” photo below (scroll further down to see the “after” version).
How to keep your whites beautifully white:
For keeping white laundry fresh and white, I use Clorox® Bleach. Did you know it’s even easier to use Clorox® Bleach (now with) new Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™, in your washing machine? These convenient packages make for no-spill, and no mess easy bleach cleaning. These water activated products only start working when you want them to.
Clorox® Bleach Packs™ are SO easy to use. Just a simple 3-step process.
Step 1: Add your laundry to the laundry machine.
Step 2: Add 1 packet of Clorox® Bleach Packs™. The packet automatically dissolves in the water and distributes itself into the wash.
Step 3: Wash on your normal settings and dry as usual. Ta-da! Nice, pretty, white bath mats again. I feel like I’m redecorating every time I get to lay down white bath mats and hang pretty white towels. Ahhh!
Here’s the “after” photo of our bath mat. Dingy bath mat all clean. Voila’ – I love decorating in white!
Where to find the new Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™
You can find the new Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™ at Walmart on the laundry detergent aisle. Look for the $1 off coupon attached to the bottles and containers (coupons available while supplies last).
Connect with Clorox and Keep it Clean!
Would you like even more tips for keeping whites white? Check out the Clorox website for fabulous cleaning tips and sign up for their newsletter to get discounts and special offers on new products.
How do you decorate with white?
Have any tips for decorating with white? You can read about our family’s entire Master Bathroom remodel here. Do you dream of decorating your home in lighter/brighter colors when your children are older? Have any special tips for keeping whites white? Please leave a comment below and join the conversation. I love hearing from my readers.
P.S. – I blog to encourage moms, offer free preschool tools, and share ideas for family fun. If you enjoy free recipes, printables, crafts and games for little ones, ideas for family fun and encouraging posts for moms, sign up and have Happy and Blessed Home delivered to your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail address here: