Preschool Curriculum – God’s Little Explorers
I’ve truly enjoyed creating lessons with printables for my preschooler and more are on the way, but I was thrilled to learn about this exciting and inexpensive preschool curriculum by my blogging friend Stacie from Motherhood on a Dime. Stacie has developed her own preschool curriculum called God’s Little Explorers: Exploring God’s Word for Preschoolers. I like the program so much I’ve become an affiliate of her curriculum and I can’t wait to use it with my preschooler in our home.
This is a wonderful preschool curriculum great for moms and their preschoolers:
- All of the units are in one download (192 pages)!
- Weekly printables.
- The package includes a printable Alphabet Notebook, Notebook Cover and printable map pieces for the “Treasure Map”.
- You get access to a printable lesson planning template.
- You get these extras: a preschool assessment form, a Bible story chart, Certificate of Completion, and basic instructions to get you started.
- You’ll have access to God’s Little Explorers Facebook group.
- The price breakdown is just $0.50 per weekly lesson.
How God’s Little Explorers Christian Preschool Curriculum is structured
Each week you will find four main parts to the program:
1) Bible Adventure: This is the time to read the Bible story, sing any recommended songs, and do a related craft or project.
2) Theme Adventure: During this time, you’ll explore the theme with crafts, science projects, cooking projects, and so forth.
3) ABC & 123: This time will specifically introduce an alphabet letter. You’ll also explore colors, shapes, and numbers during the year.
4) Life Skills: Preparing a preschooler for life is much more than teaching them the ABCs. Each week, there is a review various self-help skills, learning to complete chores correctly, practice manners, and do a service project.
- Practical ways to encourage thanksgiving in children.
- 30 service projects
- 15 gratitude discussion starters for families
- Application questions at the end of each chapter.
- Printable 30-Day Scripture & Activity Guide
- Printable Gratitude Journal
- Printable Thank You Card
- Printable Incentive Chart
I’m so glad I learned about this fabulous curriculum and book. Thank you for letting me share this with you, I’m excited to teach this curriculum to my preschooler over the coming weeks.
In His Grip,